Claim Your Free Mini-pet to Celebrate the Star Wars™: Squadrons Launch!

DanielSteed

Better would be republic pilot outfit ... *not yet ANOTHER useless mini-pet (which cause bugs in Ops sometimes) to an already over-flowing collection*

QFE (with augmented paraphrase)

----

Also, BioWare, i appreciate your gesture & all but you might want to re-write the following 1st line of that 'article' paragraph: "We have all been counting the days until we could jump into our very own cockpits in a galaxy far, far away! The day has finally arrived "

...Because uhh most of "us" have ALREADY been piloting virtual ships for years in 'Xwing: Alliance' (still superb) and also of course in SWG's JTL (still best ever) as well as your unfortunately lacking GSF ( i guess now we know why Disney woudn't ever give u guys resource$$$ to expand & evolve GSF now, huh? 'Squadrons' takes priority? What a bummer for SWTOR. :( )

SWTOR deserves better imo. Like oh, i dunno, some PVE missions for GSF for *10th Anniversary* celebration?

Edited by Nee-Elder

Better would be republic pilot outfit but okay, another pet to collection :p:D

Psh, heresy. Starfighters for everybody!

Squadrons seems awesome btw. Very well done flight model. I much hope it proves a huge hit. I'd love a sequel with huge single player campaigns, mission editors and the like.

Edited by Stradlin

Psh, heresy. Starfighters for everybody!

Squadrons seems awesome btw. Very well done flight model. I much hope it proves a huge hit. I'd love a sequel with huge single player campaigns, mission editors and the like.

Squadrons has a SP campaign too IIRC.

Squadrons has a SP campaign too IIRC.

Yes..One that lasts 6-8 hours no less. While it might not compare to some 90's classics, it is still like 2 x more duration and story and moving parts than I expected.

Still, gimme more!

Edited by Stradlin

Yes..One that lasts 6-8 hours no less. While it might not compare to some 90's classics, it is still like 2 x more duration and story and moving parts than I expected.

Still, gimme more!

Annoyingly, it doesn't really "understand" my Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS 3, and the Steam Big Picture mode doesn't either(1), so configuring the buttons is a bit ... fraught.

Looks drop-dead gorgeous, though.

(1) It doesn't really understand that it's a flight stick with throttle rather than a gamepad.

Annoyingly, it doesn't really "understand" my Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS 3, and the Steam Big Picture mode doesn't either(1), so configuring the buttons is a bit ... fraught.

Looks drop-dead gorgeous, though.

(1) It doesn't really understand that it's a flight stick with throttle rather than a gamepad.

Really?oO I got thrustmaster HOTAS and have noticed no issues with it. Have you checked out bindings? Even the wonderful pedal bit works perfect.

I love t-16000m+the throttle. Button layout of throttle is -perfect- for space flight. No throttle handles Elite:dangerous as well as Tflight. Shame it has the..flimsy and cheap feel underneath that perfect button layout though.

Is unfortunate how the t-16000m stick itself is prone for breakdowns. So I switched to X-52. Bought latter without knowing you can't plug the joystick directly to PC; If you wanna use x52 stick, you need to have the throttle plugged in as well. I dislike the throttle of x-52 and wanted to keep using my T.Flight instead. So..uh, now I have this batsith insane situation where I got X52 HOTAS plugged in purely to get access to X52 joystick. Throttle of X52 sits in corner, RPing a paperweight while T.Flight throttle is the one I actually use for Squadrons. Despite the sheer insanity of having 2 x throttles plugged in, thurstmaster throttle seems to work fine. I think you could, in theory, play this game with 2 x throttles. :D

...Def some bugs here and there though: X-52 stick has some buttons the game just don't recognize.

edit,

we prolly talking about different thustmaster toys. I mean this set:

Edited by Stradlin

Never say "We have all" about anything. All have never agreed on anything. I have zero interest in this new game.

Have you guys forgotten about Commodore Paradax? She's been coming up to speed for nearly a year. Still at 1. you are going to transfer over the Admiral's points right? And cannot accept crates.

Edited by RameiArashi

Really?oO I got thrustmaster HOTAS and have noticed no issues with it. Have you checked out bindings? Even the wonderful pedal bit works perfect.

we prolly talking about different thustmaster toys. I mean this set:

Definitely different setups. Mine is the HOTAS *X* (pitched at PS3 players), which doesn't even have pedals, just a stick, a throttle, and a host of buttons.

http://www.thrustmaster.com/products/tflight-hotas-x