Maintenance: July 28, 2020

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on July 28, 2020 to deploy Game Update 6.1.2d.

Details:

DATE: July 28, 2020

TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 UTC)

VERSION: 6.1.2d

Patch notes will be available on Tuesday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, they have to fix the bugs, it usually takes them like an hour or two to do the patch. Not sure what you are upset about.

Hi Trixxie

Sure, you're right.

But over the years I have started to be more and more tired of their poorly work. Have they done their job right and fixed bugs would all the down time been less. I'm tired..

Hi Trixxie

Sure, you're right.

But over the years I have started to be more and more tired of their poorly work. Have they done their job right and fixed bugs would all the down time been less. I'm tired..

But, they are making an effort to fix them now. You shouldn’t harass them for fixing them or they might not do it in the future ;)

Also, I agree their QC could be better. I’m always highly critical of all the stupid bugs that make it into the live game.. I’m just thankful we are getting patches so fast at the moment.

But, they are making an effort to fix them now. You shouldn’t harass them for fixing them or they might not do it in the future ;)

It is what it is, girl ;)

They suck.

60 days and I'm done. Faster if they can refund my last time card.

It is what it is, girl ;)

They suck.

60 days and I'm done. Faster if they can refund my last time card.

I doubt they'll refund it, but if they do, let us know, it might cause a stampeed ;) *

I've been looking at other games recently.

GW2 is proving to be fun enough. I really enjoy the pop up groups things where you can just join in. Still on a noob there, and at level 8.

FF is having a free trial week coming up soon, will give them a look and see how it goes

NWN was ok, only one char so far, and haven't gotten very far

STO, I dusted out my old ship, used to enjoy it, but not so much lately.

When my last time card runs out, by then I'll hopefully have played these games more, and will decide which would be better for me to sub to.

*humorous answer in case the wink isn't enough to show that*

Edited by DarkTergon

Keep squashing those bugs <3. Thanks for your hard work.

Hmm..something familiar about this.

Repeat these words and you can brag about it.

Jedi, Sith, Trooper, Powertech and Yoda.

Edited by RaschRune

Send me an PM with your email and if that happens I will let you know.

If it happens I will lose access to Forums.

if you do unsub, don't refresh your cookies, and you can stay a bit longer, not sure how long it takes but you can still post, even if not subbed for a while anyway...lol

Edited by DarkTergon

Glad to hear it and always appreciate it even though I've yet to actually have any bug that breaks the game for me in the past 9 years lol sometimes the bugs I read about baffle me but maybe it's all about computer specs/ISP. Edited by mseightthree

Glad to hear it and always appreciate it even though I've yet to actually have any bug that breaks the game for me in the past 9 years lol sometimes the bugs I read about baffle me but maybe it's all about computer specs/ISP.

Hi, no it is not about PC specs or ISP. It is this simple: their service over the years is getting worse IN MY OPINION. All worked fine for Bioware before EA knocked in their door and took over. The path from there is like a free downfall.

From experience will I probably be knocked out again. Here is another problem: they can't handle a feedback like this neither.

Hi, no it is not about PC specs or ISP. It is this simple: their service over the years is getting worse IN MY OPINION. All worked fine for Bioware before EA knocked in their door and took over. The path from there is like a free downfall.

From experience will I probably be knocked out again. Here is another problem: they can't handle a feedback like this neither.

The game has issues but it's user base is still good. Most people still enjoy it. Sorry you don't.

IMO what you just wrote is no where near feedback.

First MMO I played Thursdays was Maintenance day servers down for 3-4 hours sometimes a patch sometimes not.

That only left 165 hours with which I could play the game. Whatever could I do?

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

As previously mentioned, here are the fixes that will go live tomorrow, Tuesday 28th, with patch 6.1.2d.

• The Tour De Beast Achievement from the “Nature of Progress” Operation is now working as intended.
  • The Ventilation Station in “The Nature of Progress” Operation is no longer consuming all the charges of the battery as intended.
  • Corrected the German name for the Meteor Brawler boots.
  • Purple team icons are no longer displayed as white in Warzones.
  • Players should no longer be able to travel to their Stronghold from PvP matches as intended.
  • Players now receive a Leaver Penalty when leaving Unranked Warzone. They will not be able to queue for 15 minutes.
  • Players above level 10 are now receiving rewards after completing Galactic Starfighter matches as intended.

• Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event fixes:
    • The NPC to complete the step "Travel to Marked Site" from the "Counterfeit Tokens - Nar Shaddaa" Mission is now visible.
    • Emperor's Grace Slot machines are no longer stuck in a winning state, preventing players from interacting with them.
    • Players can now interact with the Kingpin Slot machines.
    • The "Red Zone" map from the "Counterfeit Tokens - Mek-Sha" Mission on the Imperial side is now displaying correct information.
    • Corrected an issue where an unintended error message is displayed if there is no target selected when using the Mission item to complete the "Buy In, Sell Out" Mission.
    • Corrected an issue where players didn’t receive any rewards attached to the mail when completing the Imperial or Republic "Counterfeit Tokens - Mek-Sha" Mission.
    • Players are no longer kicked out of their conversation when other players choose the fighting option in the "Counterfeit Tokens - Mek-Sha" Mission.

The complete patch notes will be posted tomorrow here: Patch Notes.

Hi folks,

As previously mentioned, here are the fixes that will go live tomorrow, Tuesday 28th, with patch 6.1.2d.

• The Tour De Beast Achievement from the “Nature of Progress” Operation is now working as intended.
  • The Ventilation Station in “The Nature of Progress” Operation is no longer consuming all the charges of the battery as intended.
  • Corrected the German name for the Meteor Brawler boots.
  • Purple team icons are no longer displayed as white in Warzones.
  • Players should no longer be able to travel to their Stronghold from PvP matches as intended.
  • Players now receive a Leaver Penalty when leaving Unranked Warzone. They will not be able to queue for 15 minutes.
  • Players above level 10 are now receiving rewards after completing Galactic Starfighter matches as intended.

• Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event fixes:
    • The NPC to complete the step "Travel to Marked Site" from the "Counterfeit Tokens - Nar Shaddaa" Mission is now visible.
    • Emperor's Grace Slot machines are no longer stuck in a winning state, preventing players from interacting with them.
    • Players can now interact with the Kingpin Slot machines.
    • The "Red Zone" map from the "Counterfeit Tokens - Mek-Sha" Mission on the Imperial side is now displaying correct information.
    • Corrected an issue where an unintended error message is displayed if there is no target selected when using the Mission item to complete the "Buy In, Sell Out" Mission.
    • Corrected an issue where players didn’t receive any rewards attached to the mail when completing the Imperial or Republic "Counterfeit Tokens - Mek-Sha" Mission.
    • Players are no longer kicked out of their conversation when other players choose the fighting option in the "Counterfeit Tokens - Mek-Sha" Mission.

The complete patch notes will be posted tomorrow here: Patch Notes.

Well finally.

Glad to hear it and always appreciate it even though I've yet to actually have any bug that breaks the game for me in the past 9 years lol sometimes the bugs I read about baffle me but maybe it's all about computer specs/ISP.

I mean, if you haven't experienced the nightlife bugs it's because you haven't been playing nightlife, or you only play at low pop times. No one can use the emperor coins unless you happen to login to a server that just depopulated. No one imp-side can finish the NS counterfeit tokens missions, again except same. So no, nothing to do with computer specs. These bugs aren't game breaking but they did break the event.

Nice to see you guys fixing bugs so fast!

It took them two weeks. Maybe that's fast in comparison to bugs that have been around since 2012, but it's pretty drat slow for a time limited event imo. Yes, they're extending it but you gotta wonder how many non-forum players know that.

What a load of bollocks. I really hoped they would reconsider this until they put an unranked WZ selection in place, based on the response to all our feedback in this thread. I wonder if the full patchnotes will say that they are removing Vandin and Quesh Huttball maps as stated in the BW Post.

On the bright side, ranked experienced premades will rule even more in unranked than they do now.

Still no fix to crew skills being reset to 600? This is getting ridiculous, I have a whole cargo hold of missions I can't run, I'd just suck it up and re-level if it wasn't for the fact you'd probably screw up and de-level people again. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS!!!