Onderon exploration achievement not working

ArthurDDL

• 3 months later...
Hi ArthurDDL,

Thanks for reporting this bug with the Explorer of Onderon Achievement.

Our team is aware of this bug and tracking it. For now, there is no additional information to provide you. But we'll update you when we know more.

after a patch 6.1.4 this one keeps on the list of ignored bugs to be fixed :(

Edited by brincas

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi ArthurDDL,

Our team is aware of this bug and tracking it. For now, there is no additional information to provide you. But we'll update you when we know more.

I should add many players have stopped playing altogether due to these bugs not being fixed. Many of them were subbed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi ArthurDDL,

how hard is it to fix such a simple bug

i mean seriously

• 3 weeks later...
It looks like the fix implemented just deleted all the exploration my characters have done on Onderon and now (on the two I have that had it fully explored) I have to do it all over. Not terribly hard, but still - hope that hasn't happened on other planets for me.

It looks like the fix implemented just deleted all the exploration my characters have done on Onderon and now (on the two I have that had it fully explored) I have to do it all over. Not terribly hard, but still - hope that hasn't happened on other planets for me.

Yep same for me. I had to rediscover the whole thing. At least the game remembers the quick travel points.

• 1 month later...
dont know if it was fixed since i got explorer cheevo ages ago without hitting any glitch so i had whole map uncovered - but just now i ported to the Forward Operating Base just north of Iziz and went down following the path toward Untamed terrirory and within a few seconds i got message that i uncovered Iziz and onderon map - which i already had completely uncovered. maybe that was the glitch causing the explorer not to get granted before? because the Forward Operating Base doesnt have any quests nearby this is like third time ever i traveled there, maybe its the same for others so not many ppl went through the spot i did. Edited by Darittha