Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 6.1.2 - Known Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Druzzt
06.29.2020 , 03:25 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
As mentioned in several posts, our team is currently investigating the root cause of the Quick Play issue players might encounter since the last patch.

To increase its visibility, we added this issue to the known issues list.
Great. I just did a complete reinstall with BR (so uninstall, check everything is removed, reinstalled the launcher app do a redownload/install of the complete game) and the BR issue persists.

Switching to SSN download does the trick (but it re-downloads everything again) - switching back to BR - same issue again.
Removing bitraider folder or any other suggested fixes don't work.

Shaloam
06.29.2020 , 06:02 PM | #102
So this is going on a week of being unable to play since the patch. I get to the character screen says 0% downloaded but I can play on a starter planet. Can I get a refund or something for the lost week. I am hopeful that tomorrows patch will fix the issue or I remain a paying subscriber "UNABLE" to play the game I'm paying for.
Validus

Renira
06.29.2020 , 06:42 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Shaloam View Post
So this is going on a week of being unable to play since the patch. I get to the character screen says 0% downloaded but I can play on a starter planet. Can I get a refund or something for the lost week. I am hopeful that tomorrows patch will fix the issue or I remain a paying subscriber "UNABLE" to play the game I'm paying for.
That is indeed the issue being discussed regarding the "quick play" problem.
The only 100% fix so far is following this guide to change to SSN download. It takes almost an entire day to download all the files. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troublesho...-p/4867417#M27
Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.

CommunityTeam
06.30.2020 , 07:45 AM | #104 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Update on the known issue list. The following issue has been added for visibility:
  • Some female character's bodies might be deformed when scanning things or interacting with objects.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SteveTheCynic
06.30.2020 , 08:16 AM | #105
Update on the known issue list. The following issue has been added for visibility:
  • Some female character's bodies might be deformed when scanning things or interacting with objects.
Also happens with certain other emotes, including the wave-goodbye that happens when you use Quick Travel.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

Druzzt
06.30.2020 , 08:39 AM | #106
Just some thoughts on the Quick Play issue:

1. It did not happen to any of my friends who are not on Windows 10 (2004) but still on (19xx) version.
2. It happens to me regardless what I am doing - having Windows 10 (2004) patch/update installed.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see if the issue is related to bitraider and Windows 10 (2004) update by just gathering the OS data from affected and not affected people.

So out of curiosity

- Is there anyone having that issue with an older Windows version?
- Is there anyone not having the issue but running Windows 10 (2004)?

Cheers,

Dnegative
06.30.2020 , 08:54 AM | #107
Well once again I get kicked out between log in and character select screen, every time you people do an "update" now you reinstall this stupid bug it has grown very tiresome!!!

Darth_Ryu
06.30.2020 , 09:11 AM | #108
I just updated to 6.1.2a and the game instead of going to the character selection goes straight to the server screen and says my server (Satele Shan) is not available, this happened 3 times!
I reject your reality and substitute My own XD

casirabit
06.30.2020 , 09:23 AM | #109
Try all female characters not just some. Everyone of my characters has had this bug and I have over 14 characters.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Ylliarus
06.30.2020 , 09:37 AM | #110
It's all female character's bodies, not just some. I have had this bug happen on all of my female toons without exception.
The One, True Lord Ryssius
Playing SWTOR since November 2012
Darth Malgus [EU]