Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Taris Bonus Series (v6.1.1)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Imperial Taris Bonus Series (v6.1.1)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dunderheid
04.23.2020 , 02:31 PM | #1
Picked it up from the conquest list, went to Taris and spoke to Colonel Surab, mission updated to speak to Lord Viago.
Went there and his assistant told me "My Lord has returned to his meditations. best if you be on your way."

Not possible to start any other way if you have already done it while levelling.

CommunityTeam
04.24.2020 , 04:28 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Dunderheid,

Thank you for reporting this bug with the Taris Bonus series.

I have transferred the information provided to our team. For now, I don't have additional information. I'll update when I have more
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

chaharbagh
05.05.2020 , 11:12 AM | #3
Taris Bonus Series for Republic characters is also bugged. 1st mission that I have to do is "Missing Link", but I am given "Where Darkness Abides" instead.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

chaharbagh
05.21.2020 , 09:09 AM | #4
I should note that the Republic character that I tried to do the missions on had completed the Taris Bonus Series long ago.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

CommunityTeam
05.28.2020 , 09:16 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

Quick update concerning the Taris Bonus series bug.

Our team is aware that Taris Bonus Series for Republic characters is also bugged.

Unfortunately, I don't have additional information to provide. I'll update you when I have more.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]