Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: April 21, 2020

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CommunityTeam
04.17.2020 , 02:18 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on April 21, 2020 to deploy Game Update 6.1.1.

Details:
DATE: April 21, 2020
TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1700 GMT+1)
VERSION: 6.1.1

Patch notes are available, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SchnellesWiesel
04.17.2020 , 02:42 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Am 21. April 2020 nehmen wir die Server offline, um Spiel-Update 6.1.1 aufzuspielen.

Details:
DATUM: 21. April 2020
ZEIT: 1600Uhr MEZ bis 2000Uhr MEZ

Die Patch-Notizen werden hier verfügbar sein: http://www.swtor.com/de/patchnotes.

Danke für eure Geduld, während wir die Dienste für Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ aktualisieren.
In March the time in Europe was changed. Now is "Central European Summer Time" (CEST).
The time is right. You just forgot to change the word MEZ to MESZ.

Incorrect: "1600Uhr MEZ bis 2000Uhr MEZ"
Correct: "1600Uhr MESZ bis 2000Uhr MESZ"

RameiArashi
04.17.2020 , 02:55 PM | #3
Glad to see fixing Felix so doesn't sound like Zenith (or Theron).

BTW my JC wants Zenith back. I just did most of the final chapter with him as companion. He was great. I particularly liked his response when darkside shadow wantedt to sacrifice his health instead of own. Too bad he's not romanceble for dark jedi consular.

OOOYYY
04.17.2020 , 03:02 PM | #4
Looking forward to seeing the changes to Conquest!

Disappointed that the promised 6.1.1 fixes for the Lord of Pain set did not make it. Or a fix to the broken utility that shortens the Knight/Jugg cooldown to Leap. Hopefully, next time.

phalczen
04.17.2020 , 04:17 PM | #5
Lots of old bugs getting squashed here, like the askew blaster bolts on space missions.

Thanks especially for fixing those empty renown crates for smugglers! I have a nice stack of them just waiting to be opened.

The event currencies were already converted to legacy versions with 6.0. Is this update converting the remainder of the character-bound ones to the legacy versions introduced with 6.0, or is it consolidating all versions (the character-bound and the 6.0 legacy-bound ones) into one legacy-bound version?

Disappointed in the nerfs to Gathering Storm, but I guess its ok since I was working on the two healing sets already. I hope these changes to Sage healing will help. I still prefer buffing under-performing sets to nerfing over-performing ones in the effort to promote horizontal progression.

Stay safe in the pandemic and thanks for keeping the game going!
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

DarthCasus
04.17.2020 , 04:42 PM | #6
Happy a lot of these bugs are addessed but like.. for real, what about the Discipline menu not being able to close with the esc key since its implementation? Companions still lag behind pretty far every now and then, an unknown number of random cartel market items lack the preview button across most of the set beside 1 or 2 pieces (just inconsistent, not really an issue), claimed mounts from collections duplicate onto your quickbars still, the crew on the Gravestone are still apparently going to be there no matter where you are in Kotfe-Kotet (I believe I saw someone from BW say this was going to be dealt with this patch), character sheet icon still flashes for no reason, and there's a lot more I've known of and seen reported for years but nada.

I'm just surprised many receive no acknowledgement at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

Ahwassa
04.17.2020 , 04:44 PM | #7
So let me get this straight:
Operative heal get a nerf + small buff,
sorc heals gets whatever this is
And merc heal gets a buff???

What is wrong with you? Do you even play a healer class besides merc or do you expect all of us to switch to merc because it´s your favorite class that isn´t overpowered enough already?

A buff on kolto shell - so that the easiest class gets even easier ...

ObiRadd
04.17.2020 , 04:57 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hello everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on April 21, 2020 to deploy Game Update 6.1.1.

Details:
DATE: April 21, 2020
TIME: 7:00AM - 11:00AM PDT (1500 - 1900 GMT+1)

Patch notes are available, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Any word on a Cartel update with this one?
Imperial Army 47th I.E.F.
Website | Join Us

"Boom! HealShot!"

Estelindis
04.17.2020 , 06:26 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by RameiArashi View Post
Glad to see fixing Felix so doesn't sound like Zenith (or Theron).
I literally gasped when I saw that in the patch notes. At last!
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Aulus_Claudius
04.17.2020 , 07:33 PM | #10
So you rework the Sorc healer, ending in what looks like somewhat of a buff to HPS potential but ultimately nerfing a lot along with it and destroying the fluidity of the rotation allowed by the set-based cooldown reduction on Innervate. At least they'll have an actual choice of tacticals now, but that's a weak consolation for the actual serious buff Sorcs were hoping for. Not to mention you nerfed Roaming Mend so hard that the tactical merely brings it up to just a couple percent above the healing potential it had before the rework, just spread differently.

Then you nerf the Operative healer in order to nerf the Operative DD specs, and offer basically nothing (a minor QoL buff) in return. This was the middle-of-the-road, "balanced" healer, and certainly didn't need any sort of nerf. Then, then, to top it all off, you take the most absurdly overpowered healer class we've ever seen in this game compared to the other two and buffed it significantly.

Dev team, do you guys even play this game at all? You've created an environment where players are actively discriminated against for which class of healer they play to the point where a second Sorc isn't even considered by most NiM pugs (one is already pushing it; his mere presence has to be "compensated for" by the other healer), Operatives are accepted so long as there's only one, but really everyone just wants Mercs to the point where the disadvantage to having two of them (shells) is outweighed by just how OP their healing output is. Yet somehow, after months of this, you've now managed to make the divide worse.