Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Odessen Banners STILL too bright!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Odessen Banners STILL too bright!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sartonous
03.25.2020 , 02:19 PM | #1
The Alliance banners inside the base on Odessen are too bright.

Pic:
https://imgur.com/Ij8jwsH

When they are in view, both in gameplay and cutscenes, the frame rate drops. The only workaround is to bring down the shadow settings, but I'd rather not have the game look like it's from 2003.

I submitted an in-game ticket months ago and received a reply saying they were "working to get it resolved", but a few patches and maintenance updates later and... still there.

This affects the Task Force Nova and The Hand banners later in the storyline as well.

CommunityTeam
03.26.2020 , 05:20 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Sartonous,

Thank you for the report. Our team is planning to fix this bug with the Alliance banners in our next patch 6.1.1.

Thank you.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sarova
03.26.2020 , 12:59 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi Sartonous,

Thank you for the report. Our team is planning to fix this bug with the Alliance banners in our next patch 6.1.1.

Thank you.
Excellent. Now, how about removing the Hand or Nova banners from our Alliance base for those of us who chose to stay neutral? I'm still Alliance and prefer my base to be decorated with ALLIANCE banners only thanks. There was a thread about this but it seems to have been removed.
Edit: here's a second thread
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Option to Switch off Vendor Icons In Strongholds
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Mellenz
04.21.2020 , 11:59 AM | #4
Just downloaded the patch and the Odessen banners are still too bright in the HQ - has anyone else still got the same?

DisruptionFL
04.21.2020 , 03:15 PM | #5
Yes. Still same as before. Its annoying, they said they would fix this. However when i went to the war room just now on Odessen they are still too bright (and also my transport droid disappeared on my Alderaan SH... something they also said they would fix).

DisruptionFL
04.21.2020 , 03:20 PM | #6
Hi Sartonous,

Thank you.
Still not fixed after 6.1.1 patch. When will this be done?

CommunityTeam
04.22.2020 , 06:13 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Thanks for bringing that up.

Looks like the last patch didn't fix the Odessen banner bug. I can confirm that the team is aware and looking into it.

I'll update you when I have more information.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

elodyaa
04.23.2020 , 03:41 AM | #8
What about removing the empire hand banners for those who didn't rejoin the empire?

Sitara
04.23.2020 , 05:30 AM | #9
Hey folks,

Thanks for bringing that up.

Looks like the last patch didn't fix the Odessen banner bug. I can confirm that the team is aware and looking into it.

I'll update you when I have more information.

Is there a time yet? I won't play any story after Kotfe Chapter 8 until this is fixed. I recording every playthrough and it is annoying Have now 3 toons I won't play bc of that bug

elodyaa
04.23.2020 , 06:33 PM | #10
If it can help, i think this is because the ambiant light of the war room is too intense.
In the force user part, where there is less satured light, the banners are fine.