Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight Class Changes in 6.1.1 - Feedback

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight Class Changes in 6.1.1 - Feedback
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Anishor
03.13.2020 , 06:09 AM | #11
Yeah these don't really address the key deficiency in ranked PVP which is both Rage and vengeance lack anti focus tools and cannot survive. On Star Forge the community will vote kick dps juggs out of games because the specs are that bad.
Sranishor <Penumbral | Nightlife>
Knight and Warrior

Dyne-
03.13.2020 , 09:40 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Beyrahl View Post
Can we please see some changes to survival?

Rework Endure pain? It's the last double-edged defensive in the game if you're not counting getting automatically killed for holotraversing and phantom striding.
Other ones like this were consuming darkness and undying rage. They got reworked and they're great.

Make ED give less stacks but heals more per tick? Most deaths related to ED are players doing MORE damage than what ED ticks heal for.

Give CC immunity for the duration of blade turning? (Near immunity to white doesn't last long, 2 seconds iirc.)
While CC'd defense chance doesn't work, this could help fill in gaps to gain CC immunity for its duration if not
white barred already.

Fix warmonger? .. Please. The CDR works on the charge, you just do not gain the charge until the full original CD is over.

Update reflect to reflect more damage types outside of AoE? You still take damage by instant abilities that aren't yellow currently.

Anything would really help it, these are just ideas.
Pretty much this. Fix / modify the current abilities before worrying about releasing new content please. My two cents:

Fix warmonger and modify Jugg DCDs so we can be on equal footing in ranked pvp. I'd take the warmonger fix first since it's a playstyle ruining bug.

Anishor
03.17.2020 , 01:34 PM | #13
Something to help with the focus fire specifically for Veng and Rage is required for them to be viable in Ranked PVP.
Sranishor <Penumbral | Nightlife>
Knight and Warrior

DanielSteed
03.18.2020 , 05:13 PM | #14 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone!

Some new changes for Marauders/Sentinels are now on PTS. I have updated my original post so there is a full compiled list, but here are all of the recent changes:

Carnage / Combat

• Sever / Saber Storm now increases the critical strike damage of Devastating Blast / Clashing Blast and Massacre / Blade Rush by 15% (up from 10%)
  • Ataru Mastery now increases the damage deal by Ataru Form attacks by 5% (up from 3%)

Let us know what your thoughts! Please tell us if you think certain changes make a class overpowered or underpowered.
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Setokai
03.18.2020 , 05:48 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone!

Some new changes for Marauders/Sentinels are now on PTS. I have updated my original post so there is a full compiled list, but here are all of the recent changes:

Carnage / Combat

• Sever / Saber Storm now increases the critical strike damage of Devastating Blast / Clashing Blast and Massacre / Blade Rush by 15% (up from 10%)
  • Ataru Mastery now increases the damage deal by Ataru Form attacks by 5% (up from 3%)

Let us know what your thoughts! Please tell us if you think certain changes make a class overpowered or underpowered.
Looks to be a good buff in damage
http://www.swtor.com/r/xlcFwx
free stuff for a new or preferred status player
HK-55: Commentary: I am programmed for self-restraint. Usually.
Star Forge Guild site: https://swtorfancommunity.com/guild/132/606781

Aachilles
03.18.2020 , 06:05 PM | #16
I would recommend changing "Frenzied Sabers," so that it stacks up to 5 times, instead of 3 times. Or, changing the percentage from 2% to 4%.
Additionally, "Force Vigor" should increase damage reduction by 5%, instead of the 2% it currently does. Either this, or add some other useful effect to it, like an additional force charge, mad dash, or giving us a Force Leap to ally ability finally.

Now this one is really optional, but it was nice when carnage marauder had at least one DoT ability.

Beyrahl
03.18.2020 , 06:12 PM | #17
Ahh, back to pre-nerf Ataru form damage once again. Happy times.
This will help with damage but can we please talk about survivability for both warriors?
The GCD issue it keeps having in Fury/Concentration? It happens not exclusively to it also.
There's a lot of good ideas out there and I listed a ton of feedback here.

KendraP
03.18.2020 , 07:16 PM | #18
Oh yay. Sents get the help (granted combat needed it), but nothing about guardian dps' issue with dealing with focus or the absolute garbage scaling of FD.

Spasi
03.18.2020 , 08:16 PM | #19
A few % extra dps isnt gonna do much for carnage/combat. We need better tacticals and utility. As a supposed pvp spec its extremely **** at it. We need Furious power to affect clashing blast and it shouldn't be on a tactical.Alongside some decent anti cc utility.Although i still appreciate the buffs honestly we need more.

captainwesson
03.18.2020 , 10:24 PM | #20
Thank you for throwing Combat/Carnage a couple bones lately! The fix to Force Clarity/Furious Power plus these increases show us that you DO listen. Some tweaks may still be needed, time and testing will tell. But these are some very good steps in the right direction to bring Carnage dps back in line with where it should be. Thank you, and keep up the good work!

Make Carnage Great Again #MCGA