Lord of Pain 4pc set bonus broken

The_Hightower

It appears that the 4pc set bonus of Lord of Pain, i.e., the cooldown reduction of challenging call from 45 to 40 seconds , is not applied properly. Moreover, challenging call now has 1 stack, which may be due to the new set for guardians which is listed in the achievements but not available from the tech fragment vendor.

• 3 weeks later...
The Lord of Pain set bonus that grants 5 seconds of shorter cooldown for Challenging Call does not work at all. It still takes a full 45 seconds for cooldown, despite the tooltip saying it should only take 40 seconds. Considering this is the best benefit for a Guardian tank, this is disappointing.

I'm guessing it was broken with the charge system that was added to it, like what happened with force leap. Not to mention how unhelpful that charge system is, compared to the cooldown text showing we had until 6.0.

It's very disappointing that force leap has not been fixed yet, and more crucial stuff gets broken with every patch...

I bet you are right. Challenging Call gained a small "1" on it with 6.0, which suggests a charged ability. But since it's not a charged ability (or is there some bonus that makes it charged?), I don't know why it has this.

And what did happen to the countdown text? Is there a setting I am missing? It used to be great to see the actual seconds remaining on all abilities. Now, it's so imprecise.

cooldown text for everything using the charge system is broken... or more specifically, replaced, by the utterly uninfformative clock wheel of mystery. there is no setting to fix it.....

I'd happily remove the fingers of the person that proposed the clock wheel replacement to get back even the old style hidden cooldown that was used by Agents for Roll

• 2 weeks later...
Hi folks,

Thank you for the reports, our team is actually tracking this bug. We are aiming to fix it in our next patch, 6.1.1.

Thanks.

Would be nice to have a posted list of what is already being tracked, where it is in the 'sliding scale of dev importance', and when it might be 'fixed'. You know, because Reasons™ (little things like productive communication and not wasting time/energy/effort on reporting things that you are already aware of)

Dxun HM run last night, tank convo:

MT: "I'm out of cooldowns, can you mass taunt?

OT: "Mmmm,... nope, it's on cd..."

MT: "For how long??

OT: "Not sure... maybe soon-ish?"

MT: "Medpack!"

OT: "Oh it just came up, taunting now"

MT: "...."

So yes, glad the the bug has been acknowledged, hope to see a fix soon.