Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

cheat karagga run conquest

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lhancelot
02.18.2020 , 10:31 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by fushnchips View Post
It's not an exploit at all you are killing mobs that give points I think you need to learn what an exploit is.
I mean "exploit" more as in finding an easy way to accomplish something, not so much a cheating exploit. Sorry if you were confused.

@Pirana, lol I thought the same thing tbh with Steve's post. I just think he got emotional and it showed which is rare for him, being a cynic and all. I forgive him.
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Iíd still like to know how you find someoneís legacy name if they donít display it?
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
Uh you don't know it because it is a secret knowledge of ranked players who use it to see the real appearance of other players through the force.

MWidowmaker
02.18.2020 , 10:41 PM | #22
i dont really care if people do it, but the simplest solution is remove the trash mobs. noone likes doing trash anyways
http://www.swtor.com/r/6m2C2S Free stuff, bandwagon referral link, click if you want

DzastinBiberi
02.19.2020 , 12:20 AM | #23
Well I work 250+ hrs per month and I don't have time to grind my life away for conquest, so KP runs do help on my day off. If you don't like it, do it the hard way, FP's, WZ, OPS.

SteveTheCynic
02.19.2020 , 06:45 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Pirana View Post
What was the point of even posting this? Someone threw out arbitrary numbers as an example, and unless you have definitive proof to back your numbers, you're doing the same thing. Your posts are usually well informed, but posting this is borderline nonsense.
My post was meant as a commentary on the *very* small number of things that people talk about spamming, mostly just:
* Hammer Station
* Red Reaper
* (Apparently) the beginning of KP.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Up the Universe!

ElZaguero
02.19.2020 , 11:52 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
My post was meant as a commentary on the *very* small number of things that people talk about spamming, mostly just:
* Hammer Station
* Red Reaper
* (Apparently) the beginning of KP.
*Athiss
*Kuat Drive Yards
*Cademimu

Honestly the "Flashpoint Guild Rally 1" objective is probably the fastest, easiest points in the system, but it's repeatable only once per day, per account.

ReeRoo
02.19.2020 , 02:13 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by darkzannah View Post
hello I would like to know if the run karagga will be nerf . . .
The crux of your suggestion is that you want KP farm nerfed because you are jelly of other people's CQ. Ridiculous. Don't participate if you are jelly. First, there is no basis to remove it. Killing NPCs in an OP is not cheating nor new and novel.

Second, removing one method of farming will not give you any benefit whatsoever with respect to earning CQ. The largest guilds will always remain at the top of the CQ list every week regardless of removing one method of farming. Thus there is no basis to remove it and even if it were removed you would be no better off. You would still not be at the top of the CQ list and you would simply find something else to be jelly about.

ReeRoo
02.19.2020 , 02:39 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
Given that for some, conquest is a competition, having one activity be so much more profitable than all the others does indeed break the system. So, it would be best to nerf it or players will feel forced to run it to remain competitive.
Wrong. The largest guilds will always be at the top of the CQ list. You can remove this and remove that until the cows come home but the end result will be identical. Large guilds win. Small guilds lose. KP is available to everyone at minimum level. Thus smaller guilds will be no more competitive with the largest ones CQ-wise if KP is removed.

There is no evidence anyone feels "forced" to run it. People who do it seem to enjoy it very much. If it was removed they would be "forced" to something else. Then commence the crying and remove that and they would again be "forced" to do something else. The list is infinite. Who cares? People who are jelly.

Lhancelot
02.19.2020 , 02:57 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ReeRoo View Post
There is no evidence anyone feels "forced" to run it. People who do it seem to enjoy it very much. If it was removed they would be "forced" to something else.
That's why I said they will probably remove it now. When some activity is determined to be a favorite, and it's not the route BW wants you to take, they will be sure to alter that route the way they want you to go.

Really this seems sort of petty where someone's personal playstyle isn't rewarding them as much as they'd like, yet they see others doing things they are enjoying and gaining more points doing what they like to do.

You can't expect the game to cater to your personal playstyle whims, if you feel you are wasting your time within the game and feel others are having more fun doing other things you simply do not like to do in the game well, too bad.

I leave games, take breaks when I start feeling resentful towards the game. OP might just need a break.

ROFL. So the thread got moved lol. No worries guys, they just want the thread to die so I don't see any changes.
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Iíd still like to know how you find someoneís legacy name if they donít display it?
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
Uh you don't know it because it is a secret knowledge of ranked players who use it to see the real appearance of other players through the force.

ohshutup
02.21.2020 , 10:42 AM | #29
Started 6-8 weeks ago and peeked on last couple of weeks, whole game runs around one bloody thing KP - FARM. Killing the mobs before first boss on 16m sm and resetting the phase and repeat gives you conquest cap in about 3 runs and roughly 20 min to complete.
Because of this conquest goals became meaningless, the conquest mats became worthless. it is not possible to compete with people who spams "KP-FARM" with 15 toons, by doing legitimate conquest goals as intended. you are force to join the abuse train. Furthermore, nobody is interested in forming groups for activities due to this stupid issue.

In my opinion this issue needs immediate attention which doesn't take a lot to fix. I am surprised even, fix didn't arrive on last update. What are you guys doing, designing a new cosmetic set?

EricMusco
02.21.2020 , 11:25 AM | #30 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

We have been tracking this issue for a bit, it is definitely not intended. We are working on a fix for it and are aiming to try to get it out in our next patch, 6.1.1.

Thanks.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]