cheat karagga run conquest

darkzannah

hello I would like to know if the run karagga will be nerf . . .

The crux of your suggestion is that you want KP farm nerfed because you are jelly of other people's CQ. Ridiculous. Don't participate if you are jelly. First, there is no basis to remove it. Killing NPCs in an OP is not cheating nor new and novel.

Second, removing one method of farming will not give you any benefit whatsoever with respect to earning CQ. The largest guilds will always remain at the top of the CQ list every week regardless of removing one method of farming. Thus there is no basis to remove it and even if it were removed you would be no better off. You would still not be at the top of the CQ list and you would simply find something else to be jelly about.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that for some, conquest is a competition, having one activity be so much more profitable than all the others does indeed break the system. So, it would be best to nerf it or players will feel forced to run it to remain competitive.

Wrong. The largest guilds will always be at the top of the CQ list. You can remove this and remove that until the cows come home but the end result will be identical. Large guilds win. Small guilds lose. KP is available to everyone at minimum level. Thus smaller guilds will be no more competitive with the largest ones CQ-wise if KP is removed.

There is no evidence anyone feels "forced" to run it. People who do it seem to enjoy it very much. If it was removed they would be "forced" to something else. Then commence the crying and remove that and they would again be "forced" to do something else. The list is infinite. Who cares? People who are jelly.

There is no evidence anyone feels "forced" to run it. People who do it seem to enjoy it very much. If it was removed they would be "forced" to something else.

That's why I said they will probably remove it now. When some activity is determined to be a favorite, and it's not the route BW wants you to take, they will be sure to alter that route the way they want you to go.

Really this seems sort of petty where someone's personal playstyle isn't rewarding them as much as they'd like, yet they see others doing things they are enjoying and gaining more points doing what they like to do.

You can't expect the game to cater to your personal playstyle whims, if you feel you are wasting your time within the game and feel others are having more fun doing other things you simply do not like to do in the game well, too bad.

I leave games, take breaks when I start feeling resentful towards the game. OP might just need a break.

ROFL. So the thread got moved lol. No worries guys, they just want the thread to die so I don't see any changes. :rak_01:

Edited by Lhancelot

Started 6-8 weeks ago and peeked on last couple of weeks, whole game runs around one bloody thing KP - FARM. Killing the mobs before first boss on 16m sm and resetting the phase and repeat gives you conquest cap in about 3 runs and roughly 20 min to complete.

Because of this conquest goals became meaningless, the conquest mats became worthless. it is not possible to compete with people who spams "KP-FARM" with 15 toons, by doing legitimate conquest goals as intended. you are force to join the abuse train. Furthermore, nobody is interested in forming groups for activities due to this stupid issue.

In my opinion this issue needs immediate attention which doesn't take a lot to fix. I am surprised even, fix didn't arrive on last update. What are you guys doing, designing a new cosmetic set?

Edited by ohshutup

What are you guys doing, designing a new cosmetic set?

Hopefully. A nice new set of casual, but good looking armor would be nice. 😍

Are you complaining that people are getting rep too quickly, or that KP farming is ruining KP? Or both?

Edited by JediQuaker

The biggest cheat in this game is not by farming KP for conquest. Its by guilds with 3-4 people cell grafting lvl 1 cell grafts for bio in conquest. And using macros for the whole week. For example with 8 lvl 50 companions 1 cell graft will take 7 seconds to complete. With guild perks and a professional efficiency you can get them as low as 4 sec to complete, with 150% strong hold bonus you will get about 1k CQ points. So in essence you can get a crafting inventor every 10-15 seconds and that will give you 3-5k ticks everytime the board refreshes. Thats how alot of these troll guild are messing with other guilds in conquest. To the extent that they are directly harassing them by making a guild name to target a guild and bot their way through conquest. It happened on the mek-sha board this week and that one guild had 4 people on constantly cell grafting to put that amount of points up against a full very active guild that is crafting and running content. And that is what should be addressed in future conquest btw the mats you need for that is stupid easy to get too Edited by Pyralock
Typos

Hey folks,

We have been tracking this issue for a bit, it is definitely not intended. We are working on a fix for it and are aiming to try to get it out in our next patch, 6.1.1.

The grind will just make it more difficult for guilds to compete with the huge guilds, you are just gonna end up breaking the cq system even more tbh.

The biggest cheat in this game is not by farming KP for conquest. Its by guilds with 3-4 people cell grafting lvl 1 cell grafts for bio in conquest. And using macros for the whole week. For example with 8 lvl 50 companions 1 cell graft will take 7 seconds to complete. With guild perks and a professional efficiency you can get them as low as 4 sec to complete, with 150% strong hold bonus you will get about 1k CQ points. So in essence you can get a crafting inventor every 10-15 seconds and that will give you 3-5k ticks everytime the board refreshes. Thats how alot of these troll guild are messing with other guilds in conquest. To the extent that they are directly harassing them by making a guild name to target a guild and bot their way through conquest. It happened on the mek-sha board this week and that one guild had 4 people on constantly cell grafting to put that amount of points up against a full very active guild that is crafting and running content. And that is what should be addressed in future conquest btw the mats you need for that is stupid easy to get too

not much of an exploit imo. they spend money on mats they can burn it whenever they like. to me it seems pointless to try to ban crafting just because some ppl prepared for it to make themselves capable of challenging bigger guild once at a time. in the end they just end up losing loads of credits this way because conquest reward mats will never recoup those losses they spent on procuring those crafting materials.

-> in this way KP farm has been far more harmful - costs nothing and all u need is dps with 150% stronghold conquest point bonus it takes only 2 runs to caps over 50,000 conquest points so people use it to get conquest on all their alts and the results have been seen prob never better than this past tuesday when prices on conquest mats dropped from around 680k down to only 310k in 1-2 hours which is insane drop for something that normally has pretty stable price that declines slowly over long period of time.

Edited by Darittha

Its still an exploit if they are using a macro it violates the tos and its way to obvious its being done. Who is to say they arent buying from credit farms too to be able to do it. Getting the mats for it is easy too you dont even need to buy them off the gtn you can buy stacks of stims froma droid and re it you can even sell the mats from that droid to make a profit too so yes it is an exploit and with that craft it only takes 15 min to hit 50k plus you can macro it and not even be at the game where as normal people have jobs and or sleep. Instead of 4 people constantly having a steady tick with celgrafting i can put up 5 mil if I please and im not even hurting financially Edited by Pyralock

Its still an exploit if they are using a macro it violates the tos and its way to obvious its being done. Who is to say they arent buying from credit farms too to be able to do it. Getting the mats for it is easy too you dont even need to buy them off the gtn you can buy stacks of stims froma droid and re it you can even sell the mats from that droid to make a profit too so yes it is an exploit and with that craft it only takes 15 min to hit 50k plus you can macro it and not even be at the game where as normal people have jobs and or sleep. Instead of 4 people constantly having a steady tick with celgrafting i can put up 5 mil if I please and im not even hurting financially

The big question is...DO you have PROOF, without that, you can't really prove anything, some people have no life, and can sit at a computer spamming buttons for hours.......

I agree I think crafting should still be a part of conquest but at the same something needs to be done about it or there will be no other guild on the starforge server conquering a planet or even going to be close when the same guild conquers a planet all the time and making troll guilds to mess with other guilds. Its honestly making the conquest grind not fun at all even fore people who do craft and do it legitimately. We even tried to do the kp farm to try and stop it but it was not even a chance for the macros so. I believe something needs to at least be done about it or conquest will just continue to be broken like it is already. Its super easy to get points regardless. You shouldnt need to macro a craft just to win a planet

They even take it a step futher by going afk in fps and doing it 24/7. I can stay up for hours and cell graft but its been known about for years and there is alot of proof behind it too. I've even seen it as far as people logging in and out repeatedly to pump out medpacks its really not hard to set a macro up for it as long as you have mats and even that is an exploit in its self

People were doing this and probably still are unless that one got nerfed, was Temple of Sacrifice, or it might have been the Ravagers, either way... They were doing the same thing, kill everything until the first boss, exit area and reset phase. Personally, I see nothing wrong with this, if this is how they want to spend their time and subscription fee, that's on them, I'll pass, I'd rather watch paint dry.

Having only boss encounters and the completion of the Operation garner conquest points would negate this and probably be in the best interest of the guilds trying to place on the leader boards.

I like the last-boss-counting solution over removing kp entirely. All of us should not lose the "quick hat run after main op run" option because some people want to be *****.

The biggest cheat in this game is not by farming KP for conquest. Its by guilds with 3-4 people cell grafting lvl 1 cell grafts for bio in conquest. And using macros for the whole week. For example with 8 lvl 50 companions 1 cell graft will take 7 seconds to complete. With guild perks and a professional efficiency you can get them as low as 4 sec to complete, with 150% strong hold bonus you will get about 1k CQ points. So in essence you can get a crafting inventor every 10-15 seconds and that will give you 3-5k ticks everytime the board refreshes. Thats how alot of these troll guild are messing with other guilds in conquest. To the extent that they are directly harassing them by making a guild name to target a guild and bot their way through conquest. It happened on the mek-sha board this week and that one guild had 4 people on constantly cell grafting to put that amount of points up against a full very active guild that is crafting and running content. And that is what should be addressed in future conquest btw the mats you need for that is stupid easy to get too

I think the simplest way to fix all this might be to set a cap at 50k conquest per character. Once you hit 50k, you stop gaining points. This would mean that the most any single character could contribute would be 50k. I would then re-balance some of the "once per conquest" items to "once per character". While this might make it more difficult for smaller guilds to easily gain conquest, it will balance it out to make sure that it's not just one or two people.

why is everyone complaining??? yall are nothing but a bunch of little girls. the same guilds will be on top that are always leading the the conquest boards. these runs give me the ability to get 50k on my toons easily then allow me to do content i want to do rather than grind bs tasks for conquest. stop being babies and complaining about everything that isnt perfect for you.

hello I would like to know if the run karagga will be nerf because we see on the fleet on the empire side and rpu mounts all day run karagga to kill the mobs before the 1st boss, and reset the phase. all this to win conquests and make big scores in the guilds. it becomes tiresome the other operations fp or pvp are less prized by the players because report less xp conquered. in 20 min it's 100000k with a good group to what I heard on the fleet, so why given conquest objectives when it is enough to do karaga run and kill mobs, pliz nerfer the run it kills the game and his interest

stop crying like a baby. the guilds that are always on top like Steel Court will always be on top. this wont change a thing. and its more like 50k every 30 minutes. with swapping out toons that get to conquest and getting new players for those that achieved conquest. 90% of the ppl doing this are those who dont want to grind stupid content to get 50k points.

Edited by ParkisMaximus

i dont really care if people do it, but the simplest solution is remove the trash mobs. noone likes doing trash anyways

You dont even have to remove the trash, i dont mind clearing trash, just make so they dont reset when you reset the phase.

Nerfing Karagga's Palace conquest point farming will only make the game experience more miserable for casual players, while having minimal impact on hardcore players and those in the largest guilds.

1. Essential items and such have became heavily inflated in SWTOR, either forcing players to grind for money or use cartel coins to enjoy the game.

2. A solution to this misery is items obtained from conquest, which are expensive mats that are high in demand.

3. For casual players in small guilds, hitting the guild conquest objective is very hard, halving your potential income from conquest mats. This has various negative impacts on small guilds. For example, it makes it much harder to start and grow a guild, as players prefer larger guilds that give out large conquest yields.

Considering the current situation as stated above, simply nerfing KP conquest farming will only worsen gameplay for casual players. KP conquest farming allows casual players to do a hour or two of grinding in Karaga's Palace, fulfill the conquest objective both for yourself and your small guild, and start actually enjoying the game. If you need to nerf KP conquest farming, then provide an alternative solution. Significantly increase conquest points for daily activities like warzones and flashpoints. If larger guilds are abusing this system, then put a conquest cap on character like a previous member suggested.

As of this moment, nerfing KP conquest farming will only benefit hardcore players in huge guilds and will make gameplay miserable for casual players in small guilds. KP conquest farming allows casual players to take care of the conquest requirement easily and go on to enjoy rest of the game as intended. If KP conquest farming is to be nerfed, provide an alternative, or else, SWTOR gameplay will just become more miserable.

I don't see anything wrong with this. Just gather your team and start grinding Karragas Palace. Personally I believe that whole conquest thing should be replaced by open world PvP, this would be a real conquest and push more excitement into the game. Don't you think that conquering planet by grinding some points is silly? Edited by Starknaga