Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BRB, Eric is AFK Round 2

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nee-Elder
02.20.2020 , 10:42 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
Sounds good and congrats Eric!

Lots of crying and diaper changing in your near future!
Ironically, both DanielSteel & 'CommunityTeam' will be seeing/doing the same thing here on these forums.
Never tell me the odds!

Nmyownworld
02.20.2020 , 10:48 PM | #32
Congratulations, Eric Musco!

Aries_cz
02.21.2020 , 12:45 AM | #33
Gratulation to both Mr. and Mrs. Musco.

Don't you worry, we will try to not burn down the place any more than usual under Daniel's and CT's watchful eye
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Ardarell_Solo
02.21.2020 , 03:04 AM | #34
Dear Eric, that's wonderful news, congratulations and all the best for the upcoming months/years to you and your family!!!

You're in for the second best thing after SWTOR, as far as I can tell: My daughter is two and a half years old and yesterday she kept begging to "play" the game with me, i.e. she wanted to watch my Sent on the Hutt Cantina Skiff and kept asking for him to eat more grapes. So it's actually possible to combine fatherhood and SWTOR, even though it'll be a slightly different experience ;-)

Again all the best of times!!!
El'ethon - Sentinel <Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> Tulak Hord

Ahwassa
02.21.2020 , 03:42 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Last but not least, my favorite class in SWTOR is Sith Inquisitor.
Great, sorc/sage healers need better tacticals. They should be viable and change our play style. The current ones are neither. And the mystic 6 piece set bonus needs a buff.

Also a tactical that complety nullifies our force managment would be appropriate. Just like Rocket Fuel Vapors.
And if that would happen soon that would be great - Iīm done waiting.

MishraArtificer
02.21.2020 , 04:59 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone,

A couple of years ago I made a post just like this one where I let you know I was getting married and would be out of office for a few weeks. (Round 1, if you missed it). Well, I am back for round 2...

In a few short weeks, my wife and I are expecting our first child!

Between paternity leave and some paid time off that's burning a hole in my pocket, I am going to be in and out of the office quite a bit over the next few months. To keep things consistent, even during the time I am in office, I will be focusing most of my efforts behind the scenes. I would expect it will be a few months before you see me start popping back up more regularly. My goal is to have this time be as minimally impactful to all of you as possible. This is going to be accomplished in two ways.

First, most of you already know Dan Steed who has been on the community team for a year or so now. A lot of his role is typically behind the scenes, but, he is gonna step out from behind the curtain to start communicating with you more. Second, we have a couple of people that are going to be helping us out, some on a temporary basis. They will be posting under a new account aptly called "CommunityTeam".

Like last time, this likely won't be my last message to you all before I go on leave (given the unpredictability of babies though, who knows). But I will start receding back a bit so the other team members can start interacting with all of you. Thanks everyone, be nice while I'm gone .

Enough from me, over to them!

-eric
Good luck to you and yours, Eric!

Dan: welcome to the madhouse!

Natha: do you prefer French or English, if we have questions?
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Tamea
02.21.2020 , 05:28 AM | #37
Congrats Eric! Welcome Daniel and Natha. Nice to see the EU Players will have a person from his own ranks. Greetings from Tulak !

Mirarei
02.21.2020 , 07:38 AM | #38
Awww! Congratulations, Eric! ^^

And Welcome Dan and Natha.

CommunityTeam
02.21.2020 , 10:38 AM | #39 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thank you for your warm welcome.

Quote:
Welcome Natha, it's good to see someone of power (you) being a supporter of the Sith Inquisitor class! Perhaps you can use your position of leverage to put pressure on the devs to improve upon the healing spec of the Sith Inquisitor. It's quite awful right now, tbh.

Great, sorc/sage healers need better tacticals. They should be viable and change our play style. The current ones are neither. And the mystic 6 piece set bonus needs a buff.

Also a tactical that complety nullifies our force managment would be appropriate. Just like Rocket Fuel Vapors.
Thanks for the feedback, Iíll pass it on.

Quote:
Just a couple of rules of course... and remember you can always trust the "Ol' Buzzard" Ö
Iíll keep that in mind. 🙂

Quote:
Natha, I am in Ireland too - hope you are having a nice time here.

Wow! TWO other people in Ireland who play!? I'm kinda shocked xD Was starting to think I was alone lol
Whatís the craic?

Quote:
Natha: do you prefer French or English, if we have questions?
Iíll be on both sections of the forums. If you want to send me PM, you can do that in French but if you post here, it should be in English. 😉
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

WYMAS
02.21.2020 , 11:26 AM | #40
Congratulation Eric, And Wife!
Hopeful And Well Wish's Towards Your Wife Delivery, And Healthy Baby!