Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

BRAND NEW Cantina Code 2019


RameiArashi's Avatar


RameiArashi
02.09.2020 , 02:46 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by BCoHowler View Post
2 of these codes still worked for me, most said I already used them.

NYCANTINA19
SWCANTINA17
NYCANTINA16
SDCANTINA19
SWCELEBRATION17
SWCELEBRATION19
SWTORSHARETHELOVE
CELEBRATIONCANTINA16
SPECIALFORCES
I got 3 to work, 1 said already used, the rest didnt do anything.

BCoHowler's Avatar


BCoHowler
02.10.2020 , 12:23 PM | #52
I wish I paid attention to which ones still worked, I assume it was the 19 ones
Refer a Friend Code - http://www.swtor.com/r/RQ3c4g

BCoHowler's Avatar


BCoHowler
02.10.2020 , 01:04 PM | #53
Looks like there is a post about this in new player forums
http://http://www.swtor.com/communit...=928673&page=5
Refer a Friend Code - http://www.swtor.com/r/RQ3c4g

Gearmasterblitz's Avatar


Gearmasterblitz
02.10.2020 , 10:01 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by BCoHowler View Post
I wish I paid attention to which ones still worked, I assume it was the 19 ones
I just tried and here are my results:
Worked:
NYCANTINA19
SWCANTINA17
SWCELEBRATION17
Said already used:
NYCANTINA16

And the rest had no message pop up, so I assume they are expired. Thanks for the list.

MistressBria's Avatar


MistressBria
02.24.2020 , 04:29 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Gearmasterblitz View Post
I just tried and here are my results:
Worked:
NYCANTINA19
SWCANTINA17
SWCELEBRATION17
Said already used:
NYCANTINA16

And the rest had no message pop up, so I assume they are expired. Thanks for the list.
These all worked for me
People Don't Have Bounties, Only Acquisitions Have Bounties.
Capture By Design, Kill By Necessity.
No Hunter Shall Interfere With Another's Hunt.
In The Hunt One Captures Or Kills, Never Both.

anBroc's Avatar


anBroc
02.24.2020 , 11:48 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Gearmasterblitz View Post
NYCANTINA19
SWCANTINA17
SWCELEBRATION17
NYCANTINA16
They all worked for me just now, so they are active at the moment.

Palithimus's Avatar


Palithimus
03.14.2020 , 01:03 PM | #57
Thanks for the codes
If You have nothing nice to say. Say nothing !

Swingkittie's Avatar


Swingkittie
03.24.2020 , 08:17 PM | #58
Hey All - I have a friend who started playing and is Preferred Status. Can he redeem these codes or is it just for subscribers?

Thank you very much.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

NefrilM's Avatar


NefrilM
03.28.2020 , 04:29 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Swingkittie View Post
Hey All - I have a friend who started playing and is Preferred Status. Can he redeem these codes or is it just for subscribers?

Thank you very much.
Promo codes work for all players (subscribers, preferred of f2p) and grant the same rewards

BigGrizzYT's Avatar


BigGrizzYT
04.04.2020 , 08:59 AM | #60
SWCELEBRATION17
SWCANTINA17
NYCantina16

they're the only ones that work for me!