Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ziost Bugged? (Star Forge)

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ominovin
01.11.2020 , 02:00 PM | #1
While I am on Ziost, my Conquest screen shows as 'Under Review' and I do not seem to be gaining Conquest Points from the dailies. My stronghold transport options also don't work: I can click the 'travel' button (which changes color normally) and I get the 'travel sound' but I stay where I am.
Leaving Ziost (either walking to my ship or using emergency fleet pass) fixes these issues but they come back when I return to this world.

Also, attempts to file an in-game bug report failed.

LucieFurr
01.14.2020 , 06:41 PM | #2
I am having the same issue. I completed all the missions and did not realize this until I had returned to Fleet.

stlwookie
01.14.2020 , 08:31 PM | #3
Same issue for me.

OwenBrooks
01.15.2020 , 05:22 AM | #4
This behavior is intended

when you see Conquest Under Review, the Zone is not connected to the conquest system, If you do points in that moment it resets and starts again.

However it isn't meant to stay disconnected from the conquest system, as appears to be the case for star forge today.

EricMusco
01.15.2020 , 08:33 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

I am sending this over for the team to take a look. Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

EricMusco
01.15.2020 , 11:13 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
This is now resolved, thanks all!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Bilirubin
01.15.2020 , 01:29 PM | #7
Will conquest points be awarded to those of us that completed the weekly on Ziost while this was an issue? Because of course I cannot rerun it on the character I had done it on this morning, as it is a weekly
Cyannin Level 75 Shadow | Rubinin Level 57 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 70 Commando |
Scartina Level 70 Marauder | Natoo'Lund Level 70 Operative | Lavarendra Level 75 Sorcerer | Gankfunkle Level 75 Powertech