Is Dantooine event fixed?

Darittha

Pirate Incursion event coming next week as we can see on conquest page so id like to know if its fixed? Last time Dantooine dailies, Dantooine heroics, Balmorra heroics and Taris heroics(pretty much 80%+ of the conquest i think) didnt work - as if they werent showing up in the conquest objectives therefore it was impossible to get them finished.

So: Is Dantooine event fixed?

Edited by Darittha

I would like to know this as well.

Did we ever get proper confirmation if this was a bug?

Or was it a hard nerf, some of the other conquest have also been nerfed, the Titans of Industry one this week is missing the repeatable objective for completing a single CZ daily for instance.

i think CZ-198 daily was missing for a long time now - even if that was intentional nerf i can live with that.

But the Dantooine bug that just completely ruined that whole event+conquest.

Musco talked about it when it came up in bug reports:

"Hey folks,

I just want to make sure I am capturing what you are reporting correctly. Numerous Conquest Objectives from pre-Onslaught are no longer there including Dantooine Dailies, Dantooine Heroics, and Taris and Balmorra Heroics.

Separately, the turret Mission's balance is out of whack.

Is there anything not listed above that you feel changed? If so, please be specific, otherwise consider these passed on to the team and I will let you know of any further info I receive."

Then on another post, after ppl sent their replies:

"Thanks everyone for the confirmations and additional details. I will pass them on the team for investigation."

After that we havent heard anything about it which is why i made this post, hoping that someone knows if its fixed.

Edited by Darittha

Changes are it isn't a bug but part of the conquest tuning. Everything conquest yielding that doesn't require other players to play with or against got beaten with a nerf stick. Deservedly, I might add. In past, like half of the conq weeks had people soloing heroics and whatnots for some perfectly valid haul. Ain't right! Edited by Stradlin

Changes are it isn't a bug but part of the conquest tuning. Everything conquest yielding that doesn't require other players to play with or against got beaten with a nerf stick. Deservedly, I might add. In past, like half of the conq weeks had people soloing heroics and whatnots for some perfectly valid haul. Ain't right!

That shouldn't matter how people can get conquest. Conquest isn't specifically for Group players only. Getting conquest should be about doing activities in game period. I do Many solo conquest objectives, however I do some RARE PvP for it, as well as a lot of GSF, or the random world boss groups.

Nothing wrong with having the CZ dailies in this week, or having the Dantooine event the way it used to be with the dailies/heroics.

Edited by Toraak

Changes are it isn't a bug but part of the conquest tuning. Everything conquest yielding that doesn't require other players to play with or against got beaten with a nerf stick. Deservedly, I might add. In past, like half of the conq weeks had people soloing heroics and whatnots for some perfectly valid haul. Ain't right!

Even if they removed Balmorra+Taris heroics from Pirate Incursion it would make 0 sense to also remove Dantooine heroics+dailies from event which revolves around Dantooine.

From what i heard back when it was bugged during the first Pirate Incursion after 6.0 i got the feeling that it was actually bugged given the way Musco was gathering information about that.

Galactic Rampage is also missing for ages now but nobody knows if that was bug or intentional - my guess is bug.

Edited by Darittha

That shouldn't matter how people can get conquest. Conquest isn't specifically for Group players only. Getting conquest should be about doing activities in game period. I do Many solo conquest objectives, however I do some RARE PvP for it, as well as a lot of GSF, or the random world boss groups.

Nothing wrong with having the CZ dailies in this week, or having the Dantooine event the way it used to be with the dailies/heroics.

Every single core mechanic about conquest orbits the MMO-portions of this game.

Even so, it is not specifically for Group players only - despite getting nerfed into something more reasonable, there are still loads of various soloable conquest objectives. To say nothing of XP being conquest now. Soloing conquest remains an alternative, but it is bit less rewarding than tackling content involving other people. This is exactly how it should be.

Before it got rehauled, various straightforward solo stuff gave you more rewards than playing with or against other people. That was just silly.

Actually, I seem to recall CZ dailies have gotten the same treatment - you used to have an infinitely repeatable minor conq objective giving a small amount of conq for each completed daily. It is gone now. Same treatment for similar object in Oricon. These things aren't bugged - BW wanted to reward those doing content requiring people and/or queuing up.

Edited by Stradlin

Even if those other objectives on other planets were nerfed on purpose - Dantooine would be destroyed completely and utterly -> during last Pirate Incursion Dantooine was a dead zone because there was nothing to draw u there and that was during the event that normally forces half the server to go do heroics and dailies there during event that should revolve mostly around that single planet. Didnt you see the huge number of Bug Reports? Everyone was reporting on it. Has to be a bug. Edited by Darittha

To me they already reward group players more anyway. Doing 1 WZ even a loss nets you 5k+ conquest for 15 mins of work, same for a GSF win. Operations will give you much more then that even. So removing conquest objectives that were based on the event that is listed, even if they are more solo friendly is still a poor design decision. As for the CZ and oricon dailies being gone now, they were never really a part of a special event regardless. My issue is more the fact Dantooine is a special event, and they removed the Dailies/heroics for that special event from the conquest event associated with it.

Should they put back the Taris Heroics, and Balmorra heroic's as well? that is definitely up for debate and I see both sides to that, however the Dantooine specific dailies/heroics should be put back into the Dantooine conquest.

To me they already reward group players more anyway. Doing 1 WZ even a loss nets you 5k+ conquest for 15 mins of work, same for a GSF win. Operations will give you much more then that even. So removing conquest objectives that were based on the event that is listed, even if they are more solo friendly is still a poor design decision. As for the CZ and oricon dailies being gone now, they were never really a part of a special event regardless. My issue is more the fact Dantooine is a special event, and they removed the Dailies/heroics for that special event from the conquest event associated with it.

Should they put back the Taris Heroics, and Balmorra heroic's as well? that is definitely up for debate and I see both sides to that, however the Dantooine specific dailies/heroics should be put back into the Dantooine conquest.

They should fix all of those Galactic Rampage included.

And no Czerka daily cq objective when CZ-198 is up for invasion is just wrong, same goes for Oricon.

As for Dantooine we really need some information whether or not its fixed. Because if it isnt i might as well skip yet another Dantooine conquest - im not pvp player or gsf player. I like to do dailies and other open world stuff for conquest, Dantooine was best planet for it so i enjoyed this event until this happened after 6.0. And given that GSF and PVP can be grinded 24/7 Devs should really fix this fast because players like me who do conquest mostly through open world objectives have literally no other avenue to do it with. (i dont count crafting as that would require some intense preparation beforehand).

Edited by Darittha

• Dev Post
i think CZ-198 daily was missing for a long time now - even if that was intentional nerf i can live with that.

But the Dantooine bug that just completely ruined that whole event+conquest.

Musco talked about it when it came up in bug reports:

"Hey folks,

I just want to make sure I am capturing what you are reporting correctly. Numerous Conquest Objectives from pre-Onslaught are no longer there including Dantooine Dailies, Dantooine Heroics, and Taris and Balmorra Heroics.

Separately, the turret Mission's balance is out of whack.

Is there anything not listed above that you feel changed? If so, please be specific, otherwise consider these passed on to the team and I will let you know of any further info I receive."

Then on another post, after ppl sent their replies:

"Thanks everyone for the confirmations and additional details. I will pass them on the team for investigation."

After that we havent heard anything about it which is why i made this post, hoping that someone knows if its fixed.

Hey folks,

I am double checking with the team on the status of Dantooine Conquest. We made a number of fixes to bolster issues following Onslaught so I am confident the Turret Mission should be fixed. I am looking into the Conquest Objectives and will try to get an answer in this thread today or tomorrow.

-eric

Hey folks,

I am double checking with the team on the status of Dantooine Conquest. We made a number of fixes to bolster issues following Onslaught so I am confident the Turret Mission should be fixed. I am looking into the Conquest Objectives and will try to get an answer in this thread today or tomorrow.

-eric

Just to reply, Eric, those fixes in 6.0a on Oct 29 appear to mostly have addressed Walker content, and not the Iokath or Dantooine turret missions, unless you've fixed something more recently on internal builds. More importantly, people are still reporting balance issues in the Walker content despite the fixes in 6.0a. Not only that, but there has been a Pirate Incursion Week since that patch (11/19-11/25) and the turret mission was still problematic.

Edited by phalczen

• Dev Post
Just to reply, Eric, those fixes in 6.0a on Oct 29 appear to mostly have addressed Walker content, and not the Iokath or Dantooine turret missions, unless you've fixed something more recently on internal builds. More importantly, people are still reporting balance issues in the Walker content despite the fixes in 6.0a. Not only that, but there has been a Pirate Incursion Week since that patch (11/19-11/25) and the turret mission was still problematic.

Thanks for the info, let me circle up on the turret mission. It looks like the Conquest Objectives are still unchanged for next week but we are looking into what changes we can get in for 6.1.

-eric

Thanks for the info, let me circle up on the turret mission. It looks like the Conquest Objectives are still unchanged for next week but we are looking into what changes we can get in for 6.1.

-eric

just a good joke been a long time this was mention but still the obectives are unchanged and took so long for an answer what a joke

Edited by drakemeeuw

-eric

Im not very happy about this, but since you basically postpone it until 6.1 can you at least use the time to also adress other conquest objectives that we are missing? Like not having Daily CZ-198 or Daily Oricon among the conquest objectives when conquest is on those planets? ->like right now Titans of Industry, we can invade CZ-198, but we only have Cz-198 weekly objective(one time thing) and doing dailies after that is finished doesnt really give anything. ->things like this really put PVE players in a bad place since PVP can be done infinitely and PVE doesnt have similar option which used to be the daily objective afaik.

Also ofc i have to mention Galactic Rampage since that went missing few months past, not sure when exactly but these are the biggest hits conquest suffered if i dont include Dantooine mess.

• Dev Post
Hey all,

Double checked and confirmed that the turret should be fixed for Dantooine. If there are any issues during the event next week, let me know.

-eric

Quick correction, this is not fixed for this week's event. I misunderstood the information I received which confirmed that it is fixed in 6.1. Apologies for any confusion.

-eric

Quick correction, this is not fixed for this week's event. I misunderstood the information I received which confirmed that it is fixed in 6.1. Apologies for any confusion.

-eric

OK, that's cool. Can we have some info on the state of the walker stuff, and above all, when is a fix supposed to happen.

I want to take this chance to mention that the mech mission in kotet chapter 5 is also messed up. Just like the dantooine turret, it is still doable in story mode, barely. Veteran and master i believe are straight up impossible to beat now.

Nothing has been fixed yet. Are there any reasons why Balmorra, Taris Heroics and even the DANTOOINE missions aren't conquest targets? If not, I think it's time for a little patch to fix this….. To be honest, I hate this event now.

Based on what Musco said its postponed to 6.1 - personally im hoping that they will adress some other cq issues as well along with this conquest fix as i meantioned few posts back on this thread.

Edited by Darittha