Maintenance: December 12th, 2019

EricMusco

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

Thanks for sending Tharan back to us! And thanks for the Death Knell bug fix. And the crafting and tech fragment cap changes. :)

When will the Force breach-Force Potency/Discharge-Recklessness bug get fixed? I've reported it, a number of other Shadow/Assassin players have reported it, but I've heard nothing on when it will be fixed. If you could please let us know, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks to the team for getting the servers back up and many things fixed.

Edited by JaeOnasi

• Dev Post
Where are top 96 rewards? No one got them

Top 96 rewards are still in process, reminder that they are handled separate from the patch itself. Mike will have an update on those in his upcoming update, look for that by tomorrow the latest.

-eric

Top 96 rewards are still in process, reminder that they are handled separate from the patch itself. Mike will have an update on those in his upcoming update, look for that by tomorrow the latest.

-eric

Look for an update or for rewards themselves? PLayers will be really dissapointed if after 11 months we will have to wait for weeks more...

Hey folks,

Just to alleviate any concerns, Tharan's recruitment for Consulars is in today's patch, it was just missed in the notes. I will work on getting it added.

Thanks all.

-eric

You couldn't have adjusted his attitude a little bit could you? (Kidding)

Hey folks,

Just to alleviate any concerns, Tharan's recruitment for Consulars is in today's patch, it was just missed in the notes. I will work on getting it added.

Thanks all.

-eric

Thanks Eric , but 1 minor problem (bug? ) ....

https://i.imgur.com/6gy3Bs6.jpg

.... As you can see in that ^ ss , Tharan seems to be incorrectly listed under the normal generic 'Companions' listing, rather than his rightful 'Companions: Jedi Consular' list.

(within the Companions & Contacts tab , after re-acquiring him thru the dialog mission )

This is not intended, correct? I've already reported this in-game thru the Customer Service bug-report clicky, just in case, but figured i'd mention it here as well. (not sure which gets noticed first)

p.s. ALSO: once you click/call him out , it shows him as just only 1st name 'Tharan' over his head , instead of full 'Tharan Cedrax' name. Is that intended too?

Edited by Nee-Elder
spacing

-eric

So, should we assume the gear bug that is dropping the wrong gear for the spec you’re on was not addressed this patch? Or was it?

Ie, this thread you made asking for feed back on this bug has had no reply from you. And there is nothing in the patch notes

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=972158

Can you please confirm with the team and let us know?

I do not want to have to keep documenting it if it isn’t needed.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

So the Jawa vendor cost for the level 11 mats is still 200 scrap metal? Level 10 was 12 if I remember. So we jumped from 12 to 200? The developer's thought process on 6.0 to retain or win back players is simply mind boggling.

Are you F’ing serious? Well that’s disappointing. I held off doing grade 11 crafting because they promised they were going to improve the crafting system. Now I feel really deflated by this news. I shouldn’t have been hoarding those Jawa junk to buy the items.

All these changes will do is cause massive inflation on the GTN and those that already purchased the mats will make an absolute killing on the GTN.

There goes your credit sinks hard at work to make the rich, richer and the poor, poorer.

That’s it for me. It seems gear bugs weren’t fixed or not confirmed to be fixed and crafting mats may cause run away inflation. I can no longer in good faith keep giving these guys one chance after chance in the hope they stop making this game less fun every time they change something. It feels like two steps forward and 4 steps back. Give with one hand and take with the other.

Some people might be distracted by this sleight of hand and not notice when give bioware semi do something they promised to fix or needed to fix/change properly because they are distracted by something good Bioware did.

But more and more of us aren’t distracted anymore and can see what’s happening with giving with one hand and take with the other. We are the people who’ve lost faith and leaving the game. Some of the loyalist supporters (longest term subscribers) of this game have reached their limit with this behaviour.

No wonder population keeps shrinking. Can’t even confirm if bugs they have acknowledged will ever be fixed or are fixed in patch notes. We have to guess.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

OK thanks for the update.

Now is there any possibility at all of getting the other original comps for other class's? Have it as part of the terminal on Oddessn as that way no alerts and only players who want them will use it. So not forcing them on anyone and no alerts to fill up there list as that seems such a big deal for some . Now yes it's BW's choice and I am asking not demanding but some comp's I would like on all my toon's others not so much but as we are all different on what we like and want. It be nice to give us players the choice, instead of you making it for us.

I second this. I have only taken 3 characters through KOTFE and beyond because of the all of the bugs with RI and storyline flags. And with copies of the same character companions, they are no longer the same character we liked before. They no longer talk in combat, they no longer talk in the environment and its like they have no soul or characterization anymore because of having the original companion data being deleted when you start KOTFE. We DO NOT get our original companions back when they get added to the storyline post KOTFE, they are inferior replacement copies. With the issues that keep happen each and every patch of doubles of companions due to storyline choices, why not just let us? Let us use the original version of a companion if we liked them, you still have the data there since they are still from vanilla to Ziost, and we can sometimes get them from the terminal on Odessen. (Sometimes since its bugged, removed or you can not get them due to alliance alerts or storyline.) Just asking for us to have the original companions back since they were removed.