Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: November 14th, 2019

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: November 14th, 2019
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
11.13.2019 , 01:22 PM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

BenKatarn
11.13.2019 , 01:43 PM | #12
Quote:
Set Bonus gear and Tactical items purchased from the Class vendors on the fleet can no longer be refunded.
Guess you really didn't like people re-rolling for shells, did you?

On a related note, I see no fix here regarding the Equipment Set achievements being fixed, as currently the progress of them isn't advanced if you got the shell from the main vendor. Seems to only count if you get the piece from an Equipment Crate or by buying it off Kai Zykken.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

PiiTarr
11.13.2019 , 01:55 PM | #13
I'm grateful the Mek-Sha opposite faction quick travel point is being fixed. Will there be an upcoming fix for Imperial characters who somehow managed to unlock the Onderon Republic Forward Operating Base quick travel point?

merovejec
11.13.2019 , 01:58 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Guess you really didn't like people re-rolling for shells, did you?

On a related note, I see no fix here regarding the Equipment Set achievements being fixed, as currently the progress of them isn't advanced if you got the shell from the main vendor. Seems to only count if you get the piece from an Equipment Crate or by buying it off Kai Zykken.
It only works for the tacticals.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link

merovejec
11.13.2019 , 02:01 PM | #15
Quote:
Adjusted Experience gains from a number of enemies in The Crisis on Umbara Flashpoint to combat exploitive behavior.
And I dont suppose you will be reseting the achievemnts that the people got this way, hmm?
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link

AndrewAlberts
11.13.2019 , 02:02 PM | #16
About operations in Group Finder, is there any plans to fix the fact that they are STILL putting people in 16 man phases? It may just be Colossal Monolith (the one I tried to run) but I am hearing of it still happening in other ops.

MadAizo
11.13.2019 , 02:14 PM | #17
Quote:
Jedi Knights that resume their romance with Kira Carson now trigger the intended break-up with Lana Beniko or Theron Shan.
Will this work for Knights that ressumed their romance with Kira pre-patch?

Sojorn
11.13.2019 , 02:19 PM | #18
@ Eric

Whom do we speak to in regards to a refund of tech fragments, mk-11, credits to remove mods from The Right Price set? It was not listed as one that had a tool tip bug, and was purchased with that in mind. Kinda mind boggling with everything else going on in this game with some of the other classes that of course PT set bonus was of such high importance that it called for this.

Thanks
Sojo

PugX
11.13.2019 , 02:29 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
"The Materials Inventory will now remember the last section you had opened."

Can we get that functionality on the schematics window? I hate having to find what I was last doing every time I open the screen. Save the sorting too.

BenKatarn
11.13.2019 , 02:32 PM | #20
This also reminds me: what about Ossus? With the exception of the decorations vendor, nothing about Ossus was changed. The other vendors still demand Masterwork and Ancient Data Crystals, the world boss weeklies and event weekly still award the old currency and the Mysterious Smuggler is still present, offering to trade now non-existent Unassembled Components for more Masterwork Crystals.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech