Lana Beniko's Armor Set from the Flash Sale on 11/03 -- Bugged?

Tayli

In regards to this tweet, I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same bug I am. I bought the Lana Beniko set yesterday when it hit the flash sale and equipped it today, only to find that it's not unlocking in collections for me to further unlock account-wide.

A quick comparison showed me that the armor I collected from the CM yesterday is flagged as gold tier, and the matching titled armor set in collections is flagged as bronze. The pieces obtained from the flash sale additionally lack the information that show how much you've unlocked / which pieces you have and don't have, compared to the presented UI on other CM items, so I'm guessing they're not finding their equivalent in collections and returning nothing as unlocked because of it.

Screenshot for reference.

I'm assuming this is a bug, and not intentional? I don't see why there'd be a duplicate set with a different tier that is higher and then inaccessible from collections.

Anyways, input or suggestions appreciated if this is something easily fixed.

Edit: Didn't see the bug report subforum due to my unfamiliarity with this forum layout, whoops. My bad!

Edited by Tayli
Clarification

• Dev Post

Hey there,

Thanks for catching this. We are aware and working on a fix, unfortunately due to timing it will not make it into our next patch (coming next week) but it should be in the very next patch after that. Apologies for the inconvenience of being unable to lock it for your account during that time.

-eric

In regards to this tweet, I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same bug I am. I bought the Lana Beniko set yesterday when it hit the flash sale and equipped it today, only to find that it's not unlocking in collections for me to further unlock account-wide.

A quick comparison showed me that the armor I collected from the CM yesterday is flagged as gold tier, and the matching titled armor set in collections is flagged as bronze. The pieces obtained from the flash sale additionally lack the information that show how much you've unlocked / which pieces you have and don't have, compared to the presented UI on other CM items, so I'm guessing they're not finding their equivalent in collections and returning nothing as unlocked because of it.

Screenshot for reference.

I'm assuming this is a bug, and not intentional? I don't see why there'd be a duplicate set with a different tier that is higher and then inaccessible from collections.

Anyways, input or suggestions appreciated if this is something easily fixed.

Edit: Didn't see the bug report subforum due to my unfamiliarity with this forum layout, whoops. My bad!

Same here. Good to see the team is aware and fixing it:)

• 2 months later...
Hey there,

Thanks for catching this. We are aware and working on a fix, unfortunately due to timing it will not make it into our next patch (coming next week) but it should be in the very next patch after that. Apologies for the inconvenience of being unable to lock it for your account during that time.

-eric

Was this ever fixed? I still seem to have this problem. Support told me to keep the armor in my inventory until they work out a fix. It's been months and I've tried re-equipping the armor and it still won't appear in my collection.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Hey there,

-eric

So... this appears to still be bugged. Any timing on a fix?

Cheers,

J