Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Grand Galactic Sale!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Floplag
09.11.2019 , 10:21 AM | #21
Can we confirm that as items are added the others stay on sale?
So i can use the transfer sale anytime between now and the end of the sale, not just this week?
Official confirmation would be nice... Devs?
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

WYMAS
09.11.2019 , 10:34 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone,

The Grand Galactic Sale is now happening! Currently Character Slots and Character Transfers will be at a discount until October 21st. Each Monday new items will go on sale. When this happens, the article will be updated and I'll post an update in this thread.
Seems Like Transfer Are Good Till Oct. 21. That's How I Interpret It!

DanielSteed
09.11.2019 , 01:28 PM | #23 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Floplag View Post
Can we confirm that as items are added the others stay on sale?
So i can use the transfer sale anytime between now and the end of the sale, not just this week?
Official confirmation would be nice... Devs?
That is correct! Character Transfers and Character Slots will be on sale for six weeks in total. Everything that goes on sale on September 16th will then be on sale for five weeks etc.
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

MikeCobalt
09.11.2019 , 04:05 PM | #24
Decorations being part of this Grand Galactic Sale at some point would be good. Expand that to include other items older or not typically included in direct sales; You all want $Money$ this works, everybody gets what they want.

DanielSteed
09.16.2019 , 07:36 AM | #25 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
The second week of the Grand Galactic Sale has started! This week the following sales have been added:

- 40% off Color Crystals
- 50% off Appearance Options

Along with Character Transfers and Character Slots, these will remain on sale until October 21st. More items will get added next week, so stay tuned!

Przemo_No
09.16.2019 , 12:05 PM | #26
The second week of the Grand Galactic Sale has started! This week the following sales have been added:

- 40% off Color Crystals

Along with Character Transfers and Character Slots, these will remain on sale until October 21st. More items will get added next week, so stay tuned!
Please consider sales on Guild rename token, pretty please!
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

Goreshaga
09.16.2019 , 12:38 PM | #27
Well, that's very nice, but the only character I curently want to change is one i want to change to Nautolan, who will unfortunately be available after the end of these sales
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

NormericanEagle
09.17.2019 , 04:35 PM | #28

- 40% off Color Crystals

Appearance options from the cartel market are on sale but options from the appearance modification station are not on sale.

Totemdancer
09.17.2019 , 08:47 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by NormericanEagle View Post
Appearance options from the cartel market are on sale but options from the appearance modification station are not on sale.

Hi Dan, is this a bug or intended? Normally sales of appearances also include discounts on the appearance terminal in the game. Can you please check and get back to us.
Please click below link for FREE stuff and Friend Referal for Free 7 day subscription

DanielSteed
09.18.2019 , 11:37 AM | #30 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
Hi Dan, is this a bug or intended? Normally sales of appearances also include discounts on the appearance terminal in the game. Can you please check and get back to us.
I double checked with the team and it is intended that just the Appearance Options via the Cartel Market are on sale and not the Appearance Designer itself. I can also add that the Appearance Designer will not go on sale throughout the remaining four weeks.

Apologies for any confusion!