Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds

Wilgard

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

I just got to the office about 10 minutes ago, but I wanted to let everyone know that the team is currently investigating the issue. Once we know more, I will be sure to come back here with an update.

Thank you!

Hello everyone,

I just got to the office about 10 minutes ago, but I wanted to let everyone know that the team is currently investigating the issue. Once we know more, I will be sure to come back here with an update.

Man, imagine showing up to work and within 10 minutes already having angry people yelling at you. That sucks.

Having the same bug with two characters on Starforge, one in Rishi SH and one in a Tat SH.

Thanks for looking into it.

Edited by Zexum

I appreciate everything you do for the community, but is there a reason you're having to be the one to share this information here and not someone with gold name/text?

It's helpful information and I'm sure everyone does appreciate it (I know I do although it's nothing I didn't already know) but our first bit of communication on the forums we pay to use shouldn't be from you.

Mainly timing due to timezones and waiting for daylight for Austin to wake up :)

My thinking was it was better to get awareness it is being investigated out there as Answers HQ is also the swtor technical issues fourm per http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=877258 hence there is a known issues sticky at https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-Known-Information-and-Current-Alerts-18th-Jun-19/m-p/4886775#M40174 that may have things here doesnt even mention

Edited by OwenBrooks

Hello everyone,

ETA on when this will be fixed?

Guild flagships are also broken

Edited by xKurisaki

Hello everyone,

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

Thank you, since I cannot play at all as I use my NS SH as my overall HQ, and ALL of my toons, accept the one that I discovered the problem on, are located IN that SH, and I cannot login to any of them. A quick resolution would be appreciated, like maybe shutting down the Night Life Event until a fix can be found for the problem. Thanks.

The Umbara Train stronghold seems to be working just fine to travel to, on my account.

Yes, I was able to travel to Umbara on the only toon I have that was not locked inside the NS SH at the time the Night Life Event started. I haven't checked it this morning to see if I still had access to that toon or not though. Fingers crossed.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We have a line on what we believe is causing the issue and the team is looking into a fix. We are hoping to fix the issue without bringing the game down. I should have an update for you in the next 30 minutes or so.

Thanks all!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Having the same issue, Tried to travel to my guildship but after clicking on "travel" nothing happens, then Discovered that any character already on the ship simply will not load.

Characters at the Manaan Sh are unable to leave no matter what i try.

Other sh's seem to be fine though so far.

Hey folks,

We have a line on what we believe is causing the issue and the team is looking into a fix. It appears that we can likely fix the issue without bringing the game down. I should have an update for you in the next 30 minutes or so.

Thanks all!

-eric

Ta love

Hey folks,

We have a line on what we believe is causing the issue and the team is looking into a fix. We are hoping to fix the issue without bringing the game down. I should have an update for you in the next 30 minutes or so.

Thanks all!

-eric

One of my toons that logged out in a stronghold just logging in on the fleet, so people can probably log in now but strongholds themselves are still inaccessible. (Just don't test to see if you can go to your stronghold or you are in for a long wait to log out). Just logged another in and it loaded into the Stronghold. So it's getting fixed but it's a bit mixed.

EDIT: The rest of my army of alts seems to be logging in where they logged out, in my Tat SH.

EDIT 2: Most of them anyway. Some are still frozen in carbonite. But it's starting to move nonetheless. :-)

Edited by battycoda