Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Pirate Incursion In-Game Event

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Pirate Incursion In-Game Event
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
05.14.2019 , 02:23 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Today we published more specific details about the Pirate Incursion in-game event taking place on Dantooine! Event timing, rewards, gameplay, and more can be found here. Game Update 5.10.3 'The Dantooine Incursion' will be going live on June 4th, 2019!
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

JattaGin
05.14.2019 , 02:36 PM | #2
Thanks for the info. Good read. Time to get my former Jedi, now pirate captain, up-to-date, and show those Nova Blades who runs this galaxy. Not them, that's for sure.
I'm on this board since 2009 and in the game since beta summer 2011.

Constantly subbed since early start. Unsubbed in October 2021 as a response to the horrible prospect of 7.0.

BlueWanderer
05.14.2019 , 03:07 PM | #3
Since Dantooine was a in-lore source of lightsaber crystals, can you add some crystals as purchasable items.
Actually, providing schematics for the crystals that you used to be able to reverse engineer, but can't any more, would be really nice.

ZeridanShear
05.14.2019 , 03:08 PM | #4
So since that week is supposed to have the Bounty Contract week running, I'm assuming Death Mark will still be the normal conquest for the first week and the new one based around this new event will begin the following on June 4th?

BlueShiftRecall
05.14.2019 , 03:21 PM | #5
Looking forward to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) and Arn Romance

DzastinBiberi
05.14.2019 , 05:27 PM | #6
I have two questions.

Will there be a Star Map? The one that was visited by Revan and Malak.

Will there be a crystal cave? The one that was visited by The Exile.

Thats what I wanna see again.

casirabit
05.14.2019 , 06:07 PM | #7
I like the fact that you will have dailies for the peaceful time as well. That might be interesting.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing.

TrixxieTriss
05.14.2019 , 06:12 PM | #8
I hope it’s not laggy.

A good way to avoid this might be to make the planet instances smaller and just have more of them.
Ie, make them 100 people instead of 180 people.

ForfiniteStories
05.14.2019 , 06:14 PM | #9
Will my Commando or Smuggler be forced to become a Jedi and be absolutely fine with it? Will either of them be asked what planet they're from with only a single option available as a reply, specifically one I never heard of before? Will we as players randomly stumble upon a crime scene investigation involving a couple of nitwits and asked to solve it on the spot through sheer guesswork? Will there be a hidden companion on our ship who can't speak Basic?

Don't mind me folks. Just making fun of KOTOR.
"Nothing beats an A-wing." - Tallie Lintra, Battlefront II: Starfighter Assault

casirabit
05.14.2019 , 06:50 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeridanShear View Post
So since that week is supposed to have the Bounty Contract week running, I'm assuming Death Mark will still be the normal conquest for the first week and the new one based around this new event will begin the following on June 4th?
https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20190502
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing.