Got no KOTFE mail from Doc? Did he break up with me xD

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Did the entire romance with him on my JK know that for sure, not 100% if I actually married him or just stayed lovers or whatever cos it was a while ago since I did it. But I have the special companion gifts he sends in his romance mail in the toons cargo bay so I definitely completed the romance one way or another.

So is this a breakup :rolleyes::p been over a day now and the mail hasn't appeared so i don't think it's just a delayed mail thing.

Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Did the entire romance with him on my JK know that for sure, not 100% if I actually married him or just stayed lovers or whatever cos it was a while ago since I did it. But I have the special companion gifts he sends in his romance mail in the toons cargo bay so I definitely completed the romance one way or another.

So is this a breakup :rolleyes::p been over a day now and the mail hasn't appeared so i don't think it's just a delayed mail thing.

Back when KOTFE first came out my Raina letter never came and so I assumed it had glitched and I had lost the romance flag (happened to quite a few people from what I recall), when it came to her recent return the romance flag was on and all was good despite no letter. Too bad I had dumped her for Lana though. :p

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Back when KOTFE first came out my Raina letter never came and so I assumed it had glitched and I had lost the romance flag (happened to quite a few people from what I recall), when it came to her recent return the romance flag was on and all was good despite no letter. Too bad I had dumped her for Lana though. :p

Did she acknowledge the dumping and all? Never seen how that works lol when a former LI returns after you have taken up with a new one. I'll be seeing it for the first time with my dirty cheatin' smuggler and Risha xD She will NOT be happy. Sith or not Lana should watch her back.

here's Doc's letter to his LI. I find the guy disgusting so I never got the letter (because he wasn't a LI :p) but I do recall them all being posted for those that never received them. Hence ...

Subject: Just tell me you're safe.

I don't believe you didn't make it to the escape pods. You've survived worse disasters without breaking a sweat. You're the best Jedi in the whole galaxy, and it'll take more than one lousy Sith battle cruiser going boom to kill you. I had to learn a lot of math in medical school, and I've run the numbers. You've gotta be alive.

There's only one explanation for you not answering my calls. You're on some secret mission, and you can't tell ol' Doc for his own safety. I get it, gorgeous-- but enough's enough. Give me a shout back because I'm pacing a groove in this deck waiting to hear from you.

And if you decide to surprise me with a personal visit, that's fine, too. I'm easy.

Seriously though, everyone's worried. You've been gone too long.

Did she acknowledge the dumping and all? Never seen how that works lol when a former LI returns after you have taken up with a new one. I'll be seeing it for the first time with my dirty cheatin' smuggler and Risha xD She will NOT be happy. Sith or not Lana should watch her back.

You get the chance to break up with Lana (or Koth, or Theron, according to your tastes) and go back to the old LI, or to break up with the old LI and stay with the new one. Or even, I guess, to break up with the old and be with nobody because you didn't take up with any of the new ones. Apparently, if you return to the old LI, you get a mission to actually break up with the new one - the footage I've seen shows that Lana does not take it well.

The style of the conversations depends heavily on the companion. I've only seen Aric Jorgan's and Kaliyo's reunions so far. Aric is sweet and patient, while Kaliyo is ... well ... Kaliyo.

Urgh. Doc. I can't wait for him to come back so he can see how happy my knight is with Theron.

I only romanced him because I was curious to see if he had any redeeming features at all, and well, I guess some things he said were kinda cute, but I still loathe him.

He's the only original LI I've dumped in favor of a new one.

far. Aric is sweet and patient, while Kaliyo is ... well ... Kaliyo.

Aaaahhhh every time someone mentions Aric's return as a trooper's LI I want to replay it. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Aric's voice actor should get a truckload of plushy ewoks as bonus for his stellar work!

I have a huge ear-crush on the VA, for just a few lines that are delivered so perfectly.

here's Doc's letter to his LI. I find the guy disgusting so I never got the letter (because he wasn't a LI :p) but I do recall them all being posted for those that never received them. Hence ...

Subject: Just tell me you're safe.

I don't believe you didn't make it to the escape pods. You've survived worse disasters without breaking a sweat. You're the best Jedi in the whole galaxy, and it'll take more than one lousy Sith battle cruiser going boom to kill you. I had to learn a lot of math in medical school, and I've run the numbers. You've gotta be alive.

There's only one explanation for you not answering my calls. You're on some secret mission, and you can't tell ol' Doc for his own safety. I get it, gorgeous-- but enough's enough. Give me a shout back because I'm pacing a groove in this deck waiting to hear from you.

And if you decide to surprise me with a personal visit, that's fine, too. I'm easy.

Seriously though, everyone's worried. You've been gone too long.

I know what the letter says, no worries there, but thanks.

You get the chance to break up with Lana (or Koth, or Theron, according to your tastes) and go back to the old LI, or to break up with the old LI and stay with the new one. Or even, I guess, to break up with the old and be with nobody because you didn't take up with any of the new ones. Apparently, if you return to the old LI, you get a mission to actually break up with the new one - the footage I've seen shows that Lana does not take it well.

The style of the conversations depends heavily on the companion. I've only seen Aric Jorgan's and Kaliyo's reunions so far. Aric is sweet and patient, while Kaliyo is ... well ... Kaliyo.

Interesting... I should go look at some reunions I havent done on youtube sometime.

Urgh. Doc. I can't wait for him to come back so he can see how happy my knight is with Theron.

I only romanced him because I was curious to see if he had any redeeming features at all, and well, I guess some things he said were kinda cute, but I still loathe him.

He's the only original LI I've dumped in favor of a new one.

Aaaahhhh every time someone mentions Aric's return as a trooper's LI I want to replay it. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Aric's voice actor should get a truckload of plushy ewoks as bonus for his stellar work!

I have a huge ear-crush on the VA, for just a few lines that are delivered so perfectly.

*** lol your the second person within 16 hours I've met who hates Docs guts xD I like him haha. He makes me laugh. I haven't done Aric's reunion as I don't have a female trooper but I seen it on youtube and I gotta agree 100% that VA hit the mark sooooooo good. Same for the scene you get with him should you kill him in the later chapter while he is your LI :/ dark stuff. That scene alone (the reunion I mean) made me fall in love with Aric as a character xD I hadn't even did a vanilla Trooper at this stage and when I did he was always my second cos of how great he was there. It was a male trooper though haha so no romance

Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Interesting... I should go look at some reunions I havent done on youtube sometime.

Don"t forget for an Agent/Kaliyo reunion to include (a) her "love" letter to the agent that arrives at the end of Chapter II, and (b) the conversation at the end of Chapter X in the Odessen cantina.

If you have a suitable Agent, romance her yourself and watch it properly.

Don"t forget for an Agent/Kaliyo reunion to include (a) her "love" letter to the agent that arrives at the end of Chapter II, and (b) the conversation at the end of Chapter X in the Odessen cantina.

If you have a suitable Agent, romance her yourself and watch it properly.

Unfortunately no, my post-KOTFE Agent is a female who romanced Theron and Vector. I have a male one I rolled first years back but he's just starting Illum and he's so old I'm reluctant to go back to him xD Plus I'm 99% sure he romanced Temple.

Unfortunately no, my post-KOTFE Agent is a female who romanced Theron and Vector. I have a male one I rolled first years back but he's just starting Illum and he's so old I'm reluctant to go back to him xD Plus I'm 99% sure he romanced Temple.

There's a hidden suggestion, then, to run an agent through the base story and follow the Kaliyo romance there, then following up in KotFE (not necessarily beyond Chapter X, of course). It's definitely worth doing once.

There's a hidden suggestion, then, to run an agent through the base story and follow the Kaliyo romance there, then following up in KotFE (not necessarily beyond Chapter X, of course). It's definitely worth doing once.

Nah, not to me. Too much effort for something I can find on Youtube lol. I absolutely HATE playing KOTFE with non force users as it makes very little sense to me. Plus doing an entire class story would be a chore.