Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All EC servers down. Again.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ogreov
06.11.2017 , 07:17 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Ibokagain View Post
It sounds like it's the same issue that happened on the 5/30/17, they disabled logins, then brought the servers down, kicked everyone who was still on it off, did a small roll back and boom the servers eventually came back up.

/grabs popcorn
sure hope they don't need a rollback but they will do what they need to fix the servers i guess.

Tatorts
06.11.2017 , 07:19 PM | #42
why must there be so many haters jeez. Yes its annoying buts an online game things are bound to happen if yall so unhappy go to a non east coast server and stay there we dont need you here

Calwred
06.11.2017 , 07:19 PM | #43
Geejag
Today , 04:17 AM | #39
Report Post Quote
guess i'll be playing kotor in the meantime

least you keep the star wars thought going
Refer a friend www.swtor.com/r/L5fXHX

chaharbagh
06.11.2017 , 07:19 PM | #44
May the Force be with you.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

Ramalina
06.11.2017 , 07:19 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Thanks. We'll have the servers back up shortly. Appreciate your patience.
You and Eric are communicating with us about a technical problem on Sunday evening.

Appreciate your making the effort to do so outside of regular business hours.
"A padawan's master sets their Jedi trial, Rajivari set mine."
- Zhe Lian, Sage.

Taliena
06.11.2017 , 07:19 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Calwred View Post
I think they should merge the pve and rp servers together and the 2 pvp servers together on east coast and merge all the west coast into one server. Not sure about the EU servers
no just no. it is bad enough that on our rp server we have people making names that are not fit to rp names but troll names..and we got more trolls now than ever before.. so no that is a bad idea.. i wish rp servers had more rules..

SolLStark
06.11.2017 , 07:20 PM | #47
When I saw the queue to enter in The Ebon Hawk, I've got a bad feeling about this.

I hope the servers come back soon and that you can make something more permanent to fix them since we have experienced this problem before.

You can do it!! *cheers*
Celestial Argonauts - Celestial Dreadnauts

Star Forge PvE - PvP - Light RP celestialswtor.com

Deadnile
06.11.2017 , 07:21 PM | #48
wonder how long this will take. Lol

vadess
06.11.2017 , 07:25 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Calwred View Post
I think they should merge the pve and rp servers together and the 2 pvp servers together on east coast and merge all the west coast into one server. Not sure about the EU servers
Irrelevant to the server issues

vadess
06.11.2017 , 07:26 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Taliena View Post
no just no. it is bad enough that on our rp server we have people making names that are not fit to rp names but troll names..and we got more trolls now than ever before.. so no that is a bad idea.. i wish rp servers had more rules..
Agreed