Maintenance: 18 February 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline in order to apply Patch 4.1b on Thursday, February 18th.

Details:

DATE: February 18, 2016

TIME: 5AM PST - 7AM PST (13:00 - 15:00 GMT)

VERSION: 4.1b

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Maintenance on my birthday? Ayyelmao

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline in order to apply Patch 4.1b on Thursday, February 18th.

Details:

DATE: February 18, 2016

TIME: 5AM PST - 7AM PST (13:00 - 15:00 GMT)

VERSION: 4.1b

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Why does the launcher still have a link to 3.3.2 update notes .. I mean if you went to all the trouble of developing a new feature on the new style launcher and then not bothering to update it, a complete waste of your own development time and costs ?

For all you asking for patch notes, try looking at the previous pages in this thread. Because people posted them, but since I know you're too lazy to bother with that, or even think about doing it. Here:

Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post

Hey all,

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know of a few things we are looking to fix in a patch next week. I don't have any dates/times yet, but the team is working to get these as soon as possible:

212, 216, and 220 crafted Relics being Bind on Pickup instead of Bind on Equip.

It is possible to get in a state where you cannot complete Chapter X.

It is not possible to complete the Alliance Alert "To Find a Findsman" if you start Chapter X.

It's possible to lose items if you use the "Sort by Quality" function of the Cargo Hold.

Once I get a date and time I will make sure to post it! If the list changes at all, I will update this post as well.

Thanks,

Tait

For all you asking for patch notes, try looking at the previous pages in this thread. Because people posted them, but since I know you're too lazy to bother with that, or even think about doing it. Here:

Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post

Hey all,

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know of a few things we are looking to fix in a patch next week. I don't have any dates/times yet, but the team is working to get these as soon as possible:

212, 216, and 220 crafted Relics being Bind on Pickup instead of Bind on Equip.

It is possible to get in a state where you cannot complete Chapter X.

It is not possible to complete the Alliance Alert "To Find a Findsman" if you start Chapter X.

It's possible to lose items if you use the "Sort by Quality" function of the Cargo Hold.

Once I get a date and time I will make sure to post it! If the list changes at all, I will update this post as well.

Thanks,

Tait

That's a post, and they're not added to the patch notes page. So maybe they'll add only some of those fixes or more...

Edited by poll_