Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Contract Week - 12/22

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bounty Contract Week - 12/22
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
12.22.2015 , 10:39 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

We have identified the issues that caused the Bounty Contract Week to not activate as expected. Due to the nature of the issues and the impending holiday, we will not be fixing the event and it will return as scheduled in January.

I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy Life Day and the Double XP event!

Thanks!

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Vashago
12.22.2015 , 10:43 AM | #2
I had to lol

docbenwayddo
12.22.2015 , 10:45 AM | #3
Once again, the most surprising aspect of this is that it is not at all surprising.

Hupp
12.22.2015 , 10:49 AM | #4
Why don't you just sell 11 month subs and give us 1 month free since we all know no one works at Bioware in December and I'm tired of paying for a broken game that doesn't get fixed at this time of the year, every year.

DizzD
12.22.2015 , 10:49 AM | #5
In before "I called it" because I actually called it.
Darth Dizmal
<Sithit>
Shadowlands
Moar Pew Pew

DarthBatemanJ
12.22.2015 , 10:49 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks,

We have identified the issues that caused the Bounty Contract Week to not activate as expected. Due to the nature of the issues and the impending holiday, we will not be fixing the event and it will return as scheduled in January.

I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy Life Day and the Double XP event!

Thanks!

-Tait
Thank you for letting us know, although I do tend to wonder at times if one or more of the quality control people likes Baby Ruth bars and has a Superman T-Shirt.
Rutunest

znihilist
12.22.2015 , 10:51 AM | #7
Due to the nature of the issues and the impending holiday, we will not be fixing the event and it will return as scheduled in January.
Do you guys hire? I love to take all of all of December as a holiday every year.

OwnerJord
12.22.2015 , 10:55 AM | #8
lol

Unfortunately I'm Subscribed nowadays only for those monthly rewards, like the HK companion. I really hope we see a increased surge of SP Star Wars games, because boy, I need it.
"It was not your ships or your men or your vaunted 'fight for freedom' that won this, the final battle of the war. It was by the actions of one person–the Jedi Revan–that you prevailed. Revan's strategies and tactics defeated the best of us. Even Mandalore himself was taken aback by the ferocity, the tenacity, and the subtlety of Revan's plans."

tanerb
12.22.2015 , 10:56 AM | #9
just kill the game already. let this suffering end

BenKatarn
12.22.2015 , 10:57 AM | #10
Due to the nature of the issues and the impending holiday, we will not be fixing the event and it will return as scheduled in January.
So you will simply leave this broken event (the second in a row!) as it is and not have someone put in some overtime to get it fixed. This will probably also be the case until February when 4.1 hits, because your patching performance has always been very, very lackluster in the time between December and January.

I have no words left at this point. You guys simply don't care anymore.
- = = The Katarn Legacy = = -