Maintenance: 8 December 2015

TaitWatson

No mention of the companion tank fixes that they said WOULD be in 4.0.3

The last patch said something about fixing the tank issue, and I haven't had problems with my Sorcerer's tanking comp. What is the issue? I'm asking because I'm aware that the issues with comps vary depending on the player.

The last patch said something about fixing the tank issue, and I haven't had problems with my Sorcerer's tanking comp. What is the issue? I'm asking because I'm aware that the issues with comps vary depending on the player.

Their Shield/Absorb still do nothing, so its wasted stats. Both Force using companions recruited from the SF are getting Tech power instead of Force power.

Honestly how do you build a Force using companion, give it Force skills and give it Tech power for its stats? How does this even pass QA, don't they double check their work at all?

this patch is about if your playing something other than Sage then you should stop and play sage already

Funny how 1M dummy leaderboard is full of ACs that get nerf'd (except Shadow/Assassin) but no Sages/Sorcerers. None.

Edited by Halinalle