Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yavin 4 SH bugs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jerba
07.22.2015 , 08:56 AM | #1
In social bar and the /who list, the Yavin 4 stronghold shows up as "Space" and the chat is not connected to the Yavin 4 planetary chat.

Map pages are missing their name in the German client: http://i.imgur.com/HMfL8DT.jpg
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

Jerba
07.22.2015 , 08:59 AM | #2
Using upper harpoon panel in the northern small temple stucks the character, preventing any movement while the character is floating in air (http://www.twitch.tv/theeho/v/8230918)
Edit: It's working now, may have been a temporary glitch.

Jacobise
07.22.2015 , 09:50 AM | #3
When entering the Yavin IV Stronghold, it throws you into the "Space" chat channel. Is this intended or should we be seeing the Yavin IV chat channel?

Jerba
07.22.2015 , 09:52 AM | #4
Intro cinematic is shown every time you enter your own stronghold, it should only be shown once per character to bring it in line with the other strongholds.

Jacobise
07.22.2015 , 10:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacobise View Post
When entering the Yavin IV Stronghold, it throws you into the "Space" chat channel. Is this intended or should we be seeing the Yavin IV chat channel?
Thanks Devs for moving my post into here, must have missed this thread when I was looking to see if one had already been created.

Jacobise
07.22.2015 , 10:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Intro cinematic is shown every time you enter your own stronghold, it should only be shown once per character to bring it in line with the other strongholds.
Can't say I'm complaining about this one. I really wish they would put an option ingame to see the cinematics anytime you wanted. I do agree they need to all be equal though.

soulseeker
07.22.2015 , 11:05 AM | #7
I have always thought a vid screen for your stronghold that allows you watch any in game cinematic would be a great idea.

Jerba
07.22.2015 , 12:14 PM | #8
In social bar and the /who list, the Yavin 4 stronghold shows up as "Space" and the chat is not connected to the Yavin 4 planetary chat.
Confirmed to be a known issue via Twitter:
Quote:
@badfeelingpdcst Yeah, we're looking into that! I mean...you ARE technically in space....
No word on the other two bugs yet.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jacobise View Post
Can't say I'm complaining about this one. I really wish they would put an option ingame to see the cinematics anytime you wanted. I do agree they need to all be equal though.
I have nothing against it being optional, like a small button near the entrance that allows you to rewatch the intro. But the game shouldn't force everyone to watch it each time they enter the stronghold.

TaitWatson
07.22.2015 , 12:32 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We are looking into all of these!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jacobise
07.22.2015 , 12:37 PM | #10

I have nothing against it being optional, like a small button near the entrance that allows you to rewatch the intro. But the game shouldn't force everyone to watch it each time they enter the stronghold.
Definitely agree with you there. I've just always regretted taking all of my characters into my Tatooine stronghold before having it decorated. Since the cutscenes show decorations that are placed, you don't get the full experience unless you set a character aside and never enter until you're done.