Planetary Status Monitor | Still no progression in Ziost story available ?

agnahim

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the end of it all isn't possible to be completed?

It was like this on PTS and people were told that it was a limit on the testing so why can't we complete the last mission? Can we get a dev response as to what is happening with this?

Ziost Rep to grind? Flash point too right? World boss?

Ziost doesnt have an rep grind. It doesnt even have dailies. They introduced yet another cartel rep grind however.

3.2 doesnt have a new flashpoint or a new world boss either. We might get the new world boss in a couple of weeks but there is zero info on a new flashpoint.

190 set man?

Gear that makes 186 and 192 gear useless?

Sorry, 192 token stuff is still good but vendor stuff is ueless.

Uh, we have been raiding for token gear for what, five months now? I'm drowning in 192 token / 198 com gear at this point.

But sure, i'll play Ziost with my fourth or fifth alt once i feel like leveling them to 60.

Yeah.... 2 + months of Hype for 30 minutes of content. No world boss, no flashpoint, no operation, no reputation. You gave us a larger CZ-198 with less dailies and 30 minutes of story. Granted the story is good, but its still only 30 minutes of it. The disappointment is real guys for the amount of hype that you put into this.

They probably did rush this out too soon and should have released it all at once. We did get appearance designer and some nice qol improvements so all is not lost.

Well I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say I am seriously pissed off atm.

Uh, we have been raiding for token gear for what, five months now? I'm drowning in 192 token / 198 com gear at this point.

But sure, i'll play Ziost with my fourth or fifth alt once i feel like leveling them to 60.

Even my best geared character is still undergeared (optimized 186 with some 192s, "you're mainstat is 1k lower than endurance") for SMs, nowhere near enough anything for HMs.

Edited by Halinalle

Lol now imagine if Oricon was spliced into 2 and dailies separated from first update, let alone new Ops bosses.

WHy is anyone comparing this to Forged Alliance I don't get. Each part of Forged Alliance story had an introduction, middle and a small conclusion. This is just 1 patch they cut into two, after previous content-barren 3.1 patch that took 11-wek wait.

Talk about disappointing

Edited by Pietrastor

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Without spoiling anything, there have been some questions about the end of Ziost currently and whether this is intended or not. It is 100% intended, it is not a bug, and there is definitely more coming… And it is coming soon. The finale event for this story will happen Monday, May 4th and it will not require a patch.

Evacuate Ziost while you have the chance!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Hey folks,

Without spoiling anything, there have been some questions about the end of Ziost currently and whether this is intended or not. It is 100% intended, it is not a bug, and there is definitely more coming… And it is coming soon. The finale event for this story will happen Monday, May 4th and it will not require a patch.

-eric

You definitely shouldn't do any more things like this... if you want to have something special happen on May 4th then patch on May 4th. Also, server merge POT5, its dead and your numbers will tell you that.

Edited by Vaalin

You definitely shouldn't do any more things like this... if you want to have something special happen on May 4th then patch on May 4th.

This. Tons of unnecessary drama and disapppointement for what? May 4 movie annicersary? Unless there's an accompanying "Disney brings TOR back into canon" announcement on that day then it's really pointless splicing the update like that, don't do it again, especially since previous patch was VERY thin on content and came 11 weeks ago

Edited by Pietrastor

Staggering stuff is actually great.

Makes the game feel more alive as it's changing more often.

The first Rakghoul plague event was EPIC because of it.

However, you really, really, *REALLY* need to rethink the way you communicate things if you have to explain something like that as not being a bug.

Hey folks,

-eric

FINALLY.

Thank you for confirmation.

Now we can talk about how bad you guys suck at marketing, because something like this should have been shouted from the heavens even at the Q&A panel you guys had, as further hype for May the 4th and to build excitement.

REALLY dropped the ball there. This is why retention is such a pain for you guys.

Hey folks,

-eric

Hey Eric, I think it's neat you guys are doing this, and has no issue with it myself, except you didn't tell us.

a lotta people where kinda confused by the abrupt ending. communication right at the patch notes would have been appreciated. Just some feedback for the future. I mean honestly? I even kinda like the general idea here. and think it could be a really neat story telling future with some refinement (have a storyline thats supposed to take place over a week. literally take place over a week, for example) as I said cool idea but better communication woulda been better

Staggering stuff is actually great.

Makes the game feel more alive as it's changing more often.

The first Rakghoul plague event was EPIC because of it.

However, you really, really, *REALLY* need to rethink the way you communicate things if you have to explain something like that as not being a bug.

It's great when each part of staggered release has a small conclusion on its own. Not when the "scene" is cut mid-way thorugh with diaper commercial, bringing TV shows reference. Each Forged Alliance part had a begining, middle and an end. Together they made bigger story. This is just an abrupt cut-stop