SoR Intro: No Romances Acknowledged ( Imperial Classes ONLY )

Darth_Wicked

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its probably EA being cheap like always.

I know for sure if EAware move entirely from their stories, i will be gone, if its just going to be wow with lightsabers, i might as well stick with wow.

Its a pity EA are so insanely stupid and just care about money, its really pathetic to be honest.

Malavai Quinn: "Sorry, my lov--my lord, I didn't mean to eavesdrop."

(No Romance): Forgive me, my lord; I couldn't help but overhear.

I'd heard the CORRECT audios from the data mines that were on youtube. Since I've already taken the majority of my people through the Rishi cutscenes, I just keep this in my head, the CORRECT dialogue, for when I'm writing personal fanfic or rping in my head.

As I said in a ton of forum posts, I married all 8 male companions you can. I KNOW it's locked away somewhere in their 'keep track of this' system they have. No idea what it is, but it lets the NPCs know if you're male/female type things, like checklists. I hope to GOD that next expansion(s) if they add more romance centered interaction like they did/tried to do in SOR that we get the CORRECT ones. I can't complain too much, even if this crap is bugged on the imp side. At least they put it in, even if the game itself decided to go full on tard and get itself all bugged out.

Thanks!!!

I'd heard the CORRECT audios from the data mines that were on youtube. Since I've already taken the majority of my people through the Rishi cutscenes, I just keep this in my head, the CORRECT dialogue, for when I'm writing personal fanfic or rping in my head.

As I said in a ton of forum posts, I married all 8 male companions you can. I KNOW it's locked away somewhere in their 'keep track of this' system they have. No idea what it is, but it lets the NPCs know if you're male/female type things, like checklists. I hope to GOD that next expansion(s) if they add more romance centered interaction like they did/tried to do in SOR that we get the CORRECT ones. I can't complain too much, even if this crap is bugged on the imp side. At least they put it in, even if the game itself decided to go full on tard and get itself all bugged out.

Thanks!!!

I'm pouting big time :( Quinn is my favorite romance and my F!warrior was the first I took through Rishi. Watching other people on Youtube just isn't the same.

I'm pouting big time :( Quinn is my favorite romance and my F!warrior was the first I took through Rishi. Watching other people on Youtube just isn't the same.

Yeah same. As of right now I've only taken one of my sins through SoR, holding off on any others (especially my warriors) for exactly this reason.

Take note Bioware, If you decide to go the "We couldn't care less that this is broken, and won't bother to fix it" route (like you have done the past two years with the bra wearing Vector) I will remember this, and store it under "Reasons NOT to buy future expansions" (half arsed "we don't give a ***** if we break it and won't fix it" pisses me off, and well, the only protests companies seem to care about are ones that deny them money so...)

Reading that married comps don't care if you flirt with Theron or weird face girl is rather facepalmworthy as well, if I remember my smuggler playthrough, Corso would go all crabby if you breathed in the general direction of other males :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

• 2 weeks later...
Bumping for relevance. Tait is around, so here's hoping.

:rak_03:

I've been spotted! I actually mentioned this in a different thread as well. It's not being fixed in 3.0.2, but I'm finding out when we are aiming for it. Right now, I don't have any ETA. :(

-Tait

I've been spotted! I actually mentioned this in a different thread as well. It's not being fixed in 3.0.2, but I'm finding out when we are aiming for it. Right now, I don't have any ETA. :(

-Tait

Much appreciated. ;)

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Yeah, it does seem in SOR that all romances were forgotten (Imp and Pub). I've been through SOR with various classes on both sides with their wife/husband along and none of them cared if my character flirted or did anything they normally don't like (dark choices for good chars or light choices for bad chars). I hope this is fixed soon.

Yeah, it does seem in SOR that all romances were forgotten (Imp and Pub).

Nice of you to ignore my OP I guess, where I clearly demonstrate that romances for Republic classes are working fine, in addition to being acknowledged.

Also, no affection points and romances being acknowledged during the SoR Intro ARE NOT one and the same. Thread concerns the latter, not the former.

One is by design -- the lack of affection points -- the other is a bug -- no romances acknowledged for Imperial classes ONLY.

If you flirted with Cytharat or Lemda in RotHC, romanceable companions didn't care either. Hence, you shouldn't be surprised.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 3 weeks later...

I can understand the low priority to fix it. Makes no difference to me whether they fix it or not, as I've already missed all the cutscenes. Not levelling a new character all the way just to see some cutscenes.

I guess they figure that's how it is for most players, hence the lack of urgency in fixing it. It sucks, but also sort of makes sense. Plenty of stuff that needs fixing, and only so many people to do it.

Edited by PLynkes

Some people are holding off running the bugged classes through for now to see if it gets fixed.

-Tait

No word so far?

Edited by Max_Killjoy