Game Update 2.7: Invasion now available on the PTS

TaitWatson

New Flashpoints! Beginning the next major storyline of Star Wars: The Old Republic, the Korriban Incursion and Assault on Tython Tactical Flashpoints are now available to players at level 55.

Tactical flashpoints, again. Tactical. As in, boring and so easy a cave man could do it. :mad:

Are we ever going to see more HM FPs?

Edited by NoFishing

Tactical flashpoints, again. Tactical. As in, boring and so easy a cave man could do it. :mad:

I imagine that they will be making HM versions of the tactical flashpoints. Probably around 2.8 or 2.9 I would guess.

Thanks Tait!

The FPs were an unexpected surprise to me...but I'm curious:

"New Flashpoints! Beginning the next major storyline of Star Wars: The Old Republic, the Korriban Incursion and Assault on Tython Tactical Flashpoints are now available to players at level 55."

Are those BOTH available to each faction to run? What I mean is, one isn't for Pubs, one for Imps is it? It'll be 2 actual new FPs right?

HMs aren't really any better. Especially with everyone and their brother being overgeared for the current tier.

So in the PTS Character copy bit, I select my Server, select the Character I want to copy, then click start copy, but it takes me back to the original PTS character copy page, with no sign of acknowledging that my Character has been copied.

Is this a bug or?

So in the PTS Character copy bit, I select my Server, select the Character I want to copy, then click start copy, but it takes me back to the original PTS character copy page, with no sign of acknowledging that my Character has been copied.

Is this a bug or?

I'm experiencing the exact same issue. I'm not on my gaming PC so I can't even check if the transfer was successful or not.

I'm experiencing the exact same issue. I'm not on my gaming PC so I can't even check if the transfer was successful or not.

Just gone onto PTS, and I can confirm my characters are there :)

Just make sure they're all set up right on Live before copying them over!

Guardian

General

Focused Defense has been remade! Focused Defense no longer costs Focus to activate, and will hold a number of charges based on if the Guardian is above or below 50% health. Every time the Guardian takes damage, a charge is expended to heal the Guardian. The cooldown has been increased to 3 minutes.

Challenging Call now immediately reduces threat by a moderate amount while not in Soresu Form.

So you removed the area taunt for Guardians not in Soresu...........

Flashpoints are really good. Story is quite nice and there's a decent chunk of it.

The only thing that really leaves a bit of a sourer note is that Korriban and Tython are as if nothing ever happened. Wish some of that fancy phasing technology was put to work to change the general game world for people that did certain things... I mean other games can do it... Would have been so epic going back to the starter planets after doing that FP to see the aftermath. Alas, tor and static world seem to be synonyms. :(

Flashpoints were incredible. My hat is tipped to you Bioware. I loved the environments, and how we got to face the NPC's who trained us at the beginning in our respective factions.

The destruction of the Jedi temple, the holocron in the middle of the room on the ground, and the state of the Council chambers was bliss.

Need lots more of this.

Perhaps in the form of faction specific ops that has invading the other factions temples on new planets?!:rak_01:

I notice that in the patch notes Scoundrels and Operatives are still losing the knockdown on Shoot First/Hidden Strike. Are the devs not aware that there are literally 40 pages of posts talking about why this is a terrible idea, or do they just not care?

I notice that in the patch notes Scoundrels and Operatives are still losing the knockdown on Shoot First/Hidden Strike. Are the devs not aware that there are literally 40 pages of posts talking about why this is a terrible idea, or do they just not care?

They're catering to the terribad QQers, what else is new? But yeah, it's terrible change.