Anyone else notice the faster walking, running speed?

BaronV

I have been away from SWTOR for about 2 weeks+ and I came back yesterday I found the game running at a blazing speed.. it was only a little later that I realised im running faster. Changed to walk mode and Im walking at a more realistic and lively pace :)

I like the new walk speed, but running with sprint on just feels too fast now. its a little disorienting. Maybe it needs getting used to... sure it is called sprint but its not like other games where you would fatigue from sprinting...

Anyone else realise they are walking and running faster??

I have been away from SWTOR for about 2 weeks+ and I came back yesterday I found the game running at a blazing speed.. it was only a little later that I realised im running faster. Changed to walk mode and Im walking at a more realistic and lively pace :)

I like the new walk speed, but running with sprint on just feels too fast now. its a little disorienting. Maybe it needs getting used to... sure it is called sprint but its not like other games where you would fatigue from sprinting...

Anyone else realise they are walking and running faster??

I resubbed about 3 days before F2P started. The only "quirk" that I have encountered is that whenever any of my toons exit a taxi, they begin their trek with what appears to be a River Dance-like motion. Too funny!!!!