Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: June 28, 2022

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CommunityTeam
06.24.2022 , 09:37 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

We will be taking all servers offline for back-end maintenance on 28 June, 2022.

Details:
DATE: June 28, 2022
TIME: 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM CT (1000 - 1500 UTC)
VERSION: n/a

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

NotAgainAwww
06.24.2022 , 11:35 AM | #2
What is "back-end maintenance" ?

Otowi
06.24.2022 , 03:28 PM | #3
It means that they do maintenance on the physical servers, like adding ram or other hardware. Could also mean that they update the servers software, or a combination of both. Or a simple server restart.

Lord_Malganus
06.24.2022 , 09:04 PM | #4
It means a simple restart that takes 5 hours.

UlaVii
06.25.2022 , 12:56 PM | #5
The times you posted indicate that you are starting the maintenance before the conquest week ends and finishing it after the new week begins:

Maintenance Times
05:00 - 10:00 CT
10:00 - 1500 UTC
11:00 - 16:00 BST

Conquest End & Start Times
06:00 - 07:00 CT
11:00 - 12:00 UTC
12:00 - 13:00 BST

In the past doing maintenance across these times meant that lots of players were not granted the weekly guild rewards and members of guilds who would of won first place missed out on the titles and achievements. Can you confirm that scores will be recorded correctly so the problems will be avoided this time?

Tressith
06.25.2022 , 03:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by UlaVii View Post
The times you posted indicate that you are starting the maintenance before the conquest week ends and finishing it after the new week begins:

Maintenance Times
05:00 - 10:00 CT
10:00 - 1500 UTC
11:00 - 16:00 BST

Conquest End & Start Times
06:00 - 07:00 CT
11:00 - 12:00 UTC
12:00 - 13:00 BST

In the past doing maintenance across these times meant that lots of players were not granted the weekly guild rewards and members of guilds who would of won first place missed out on the titles and achievements. Can you confirm that scores will be recorded correctly so the problems will be avoided this time?
Oh boy yeah! Can this be shifted back after the conquest end? My guild already worked for this week's conquests. We didn't have enough warning to *not* play this week. As it stands, we'll be missing out on this week's (that we've already worked for) and next week's!

Beckstar
06.28.2022 , 04:08 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by NotAgainAwww View Post
What is "back-end maintenance" ?
3 hrs for what exactly I want to play what updates are happening lots of codex bugs still there since the beginning don't get fixed

CelticEssence
06.28.2022 , 05:40 AM | #8
May I ask why the maintenance was scheduled for that time-slot and NOT after the usual weekly reset at say 8 or 9 am EST instead? If there has been problems in the past with guild members being left unable to claim rewards, why would you go ahead with the time-slot selected? Will you compensate guild leaders that would’ve had to make it a point, to be up at 5am EST to capture their leaderboards? What about for those guild members who end up being unable to claim their rewards?

FWSWBN
06.28.2022 , 06:00 AM | #9
Sadly again no fix for the rest xp if you log out in a stronghold or a cantina.
Sadly patch 7.0 makes this game worst.
I play since 2011 and allways have a subscription (it runs only one time out when i had a very hart working accident and i was in hospital and rehab).

i personally loved this game, loved the crafting and much more... with 7.0 no more modable gear.

you will feel that most of the playerbase (the old ones and new ones) will leave this game, because its not funny anymore like it was before 7.0.

i personally will take a look the next couple of month to see if something has changed. if not... unsub and deinstall.

the promise was made that altuur zok adon will come in the galactic season npc dealer .... and.... you forget him and dont add him... all others you add (paxton, shae, hexid .......).

you know how to waste money ^^
if you bring altuur zok adon into the cartel market or lootcrates the people would buy it because there are many people who dont have him.
Probleme mit dem Launcher? Anleitung hier Launcher umstellen

snordoc
06.28.2022 , 06:52 AM | #10
My subscription will end in 6 days and I'm seriously considering to not renew it. Too many bugs vs. too little new playable content, and no perspective of seing this ratio change in the near future.