Operation Weekly Bug 5/10 - 5/16

spaceballs

The Operation Weeklies, typically line up with the Group finder. For the week of 5/10 - 516 the operations show in Group finder as:

Eternity Vault,

Explosive Conflict

and

Terror from Beyond.

But the Weeklies in the terminal show the same weeklies from the prior week.

As:

Dread Palace,

Dread Fortress,

And

Temple of Sacrifice.

I assume this is a bug, as there is no point to do the Group Finder at this point.

• Dev Post

Hi spaceballs,

Thanks for your report regarding the Operations Terminal.

Our team is currently looking into it. For visibility, I'll add it to the known issues list:

• Not every Operation terminal is offering the new Operation Weekly Missions after the weekly reset. Some Operation terminals are still offering the old weeklies.

It's not just the terminals themselves, on the affected characters you cannot receive the new missions through sharing. It also does not have anything to do with the faction - at the moment all my Imperial characters are affected, but not any of my Republic ones.

However, the missions are available after the next daily reset and changeover on Wednesday.

Edited by Ramell

Hi spaceballs,

Thanks for your report regarding the Operations Terminal.

Our team is currently looking into it. For visibility, I'll add it to the known issues list:

• Not every Operation terminal is offering the new Operation Weekly Missions after the weekly reset. Some Operation terminals are still offering the old weeklies.

I can report (as the previous person mentioned) that I do now have the operation weeklies, I checked the one character I experienced this on, and another character, just in case. Both now show the correct weeklies.