Maintenance: May 5, 2022

JackieKo

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on May 5, 2022 from 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM CT (1300 - 1600 UTC) to deploy Game Update 7.0.2a.

This is a smaller update but we wanted to get the following fixes out:

• Boss targeting in Operations will be fixed
  • A popup error message will be correctly displayed on the character creation page if a name is unavailable.
  • The panel of the Hypercrate: Ultimate Cartel Packs will be updated to correctly show that it does contain 30 packs.

The patch notes will be available here tomorrow.

Thanks!

Edited by DanielSteed

Hi everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on May 5, 2022 from 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM CT (1300 - 1600 UTC) to deploy Game Update 7.0.2a.

• A popup error message will be correctly displayed on the character creation page if a name is unavailable.
  • The panel of the Hypercrate: Ultimate Cartel Packs will be updated to correctly show that it does contain 30 packs.

Thanks!

For the love of all that is holy, could you fix swoop achievements before the next event?

Edited by DurdensWrath

..and there I was getting excited thinking you'd finally do a rollback on the broken level-scaling.

Instead you release a hot-fix for a few minor issues.

Sure they need to be fixed eventually, alongside about 100 other bug, but could you maybe focus on the gamebreaking issue that affects 95% of the content?

..and there I was getting excited thinking you'd finally do a rollback on the broken level-scaling.

Instead you release a hot-fix for a few minor issues.

Sure they need to be fixed eventually, alongside about 100 other bug, but could you maybe focus on the gamebreaking issue that affects 95% of the content?

Bioware's priorities seem to be on those who play operations and buy cartel market items. The 95% of the player base who play level synched content are not important to them it seems.

Bioware's priorities seem to be on those who play operations and buy cartel market items. The 95% of the player base who play level synched content are not important to them it seems.

Yeah that was my thought too... People have to wait 3 months for a fix to broken solo content (Gemini Captain *cough*), crates were broken for over a month for solo/pvp players, but ops get broken and we get a faster patch...

But hey, I can't even be mad, if it stops people asking why they can't hit play (searching forums is too hard apparently), I'll take it.

Yeah that was my thought too... People have to wait 3 months for a fix to broken solo content (Gemini Captain *cough*), crates were broken for over a month for solo/pvp players, but ops get broken and we get a faster patch...

But hey, I can't even be mad, if it stops people asking why they can't hit play (searching forums is too hard apparently), I'll take it.

I wouldn't even say they are "for operations players" over anyone else. The truth is they can't produce any content at all for anyone. The "hated raiders" are not sticking around for this either.

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

[

Hi Jackie! Any update on the Fen Zeil Bug? I have completed the season 2 of galactic season and have fen zeil to level 50 influence yet are not able to unlock him in my collections.

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Will this fix the ghost issue on HM Rav instant killing the raid?