Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No rested xp earned while logged out.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
No rested xp earned while logged out.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Loyabe
04.28.2022 , 09:03 AM | #1
I have noticed none of my chars are earning rested xp when I log out, they earn a couple xp every few seconds when logged in and in a rested zone but nothing when logged out. I have chars on the fleet in cantinas and on their spaceships, but none is earning rested xp if I am not online.

MokiDono
04.28.2022 , 09:49 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Loyabe View Post
I have noticed none of my chars are earning rested xp when I log out, they earn a couple xp every few seconds when logged in and in a rested zone but nothing when logged out. I have chars on the fleet in cantinas and on their spaceships, but none is earning rested xp if I am not online.
I second this, tried fleet, cantina, ship, guildship, it does not work.
Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Deposer of the Dread Masters

DiliH #Rektrain

MisterB
04.28.2022 , 01:54 PM | #3
Same here. Rested XP accumulates while you're just standing around in a rest zone, but stops when you log out.

Hillbilly_Dave
04.29.2022 , 07:38 AM | #4
Having the same issue.

ArtoriusRex
04.29.2022 , 08:23 AM | #5
I've been losing my mind over this for the past few days! It's happening to my entire account, even characters on another server that I haven't touched in years. For those of you experiencing this issue, did you have a billing date after the 7.0.2 patch?

Loyabe
04.29.2022 , 08:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ArtoriusRex View Post
I've been losing my mind over this for the past few days! It's happening to my entire account, even characters on another server that I haven't touched in years. For those of you experiencing this issue, did you have a billing date after the 7.0.2 patch?
My sub is set to auto renew next week.

CommunityTeam
04.29.2022 , 09:11 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

Thanks for your report regarding the rested XP bug.

Our team is looking into it. I'll add it to the known issues list:
  • The rested XP does not increase when a character is logged out in a rest zone.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DurdensWrath
04.29.2022 , 11:35 AM | #8
How do you mess up something that was implemented in the original game?

StudiousLock
04.29.2022 , 11:57 AM | #9
Thanks for posting the thread on this - it was driving me a little crazy too.

It's almost certainly an issue with the patch that came out this week

Weirdly I just happened to be watching rested xp closely on an alt. I'd run out of rested XP on an alt and left it sitting in my stronghold waiting for it to recharge. The char definitely was gaining rested XP last weekend but seems to have not gotten any while just sitting there all weeklong.

I ended up taking screenshots to test it and rested XP goes up steadily while in a rested area as long as you're logged in but not at all while you are logged out. I went up more sitting afk logged in on fleet this morning than I had overnight

codydmaan
04.29.2022 , 01:05 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Thanks for your report regarding the rested XP bug.

Our team is looking into it. I'll add it to the known issues list:
  • The rested XP does not increase when a character is logged out in a rest zone.

Lol and double xp is soon. Way to mess it up for double xp events.

Yall Messed up ops
Yall messed up players skills
Yall messed up the "expansion"
Yall messed up the anniversary
Yall messed up gearing
Yall messed up alot of other things.....

Like really guys there's things that have been working since 1.0 better than now. The games in a worse state than it has been the last 10.5 years

Do you have any quality control? Do you even understand how this engine is coded. Like I'm sitting here thinking 🤔 it would probably be good to find more workers who know how this game is made.