Maintenance: March 22, 2022

CommunityTeam

Corruption

Make the following changes on Dark Resurgence passive ability:

Dark Resurgence now spreads Resurgence up to 4 allies (down from 8) and has had its range increased to 8 meters (up from 5 meters).

Dark Resurgence also now spreads only on the first tick of innervate.

The mind boggles at why you'd be nerfing Sorc/Sage this but not touching Operative/Scoundrel heals. Please explain... I mean Sawbones are pumping out 100+k EHPS with a 3 button rotation but that's perfectly fine?

Bye bye SWTOR.

Edited by Kiryalis

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mind boggles at why you'd be nerfing Sorc/Sage this but not touching Operative/Scoundrel heals. Please explain... I mean Sawbones are pumping out 100+k EHPS with a 3 button rotation but that's perfectly fine?

Bye bye SWTOR.

Can I have your stuff?

It's a good start. But you need to go deeper into the 7.0 rework.

• Conquest back to 50k. A conquest shouldn't take more than 1 hour.
  • All operations in mission terminal with weekly rewards.
  • Operation RDG/story / flashpoint vet each boss drop a piece of green gear. Blue, purple for veteran / master op or master flashpoint.
  • Rewarding RDG / Story operation / vet flashpoint as much as GSF do ! Currently none play in RDG operation as the reward are poor.
  • Operation RDG / story 328 green.
  • Cap removal.
  • Remove Medal of commandation, Hazardous Matter Catalyst, Aquatic Resources Matric. But keep Tech Fragments to buy gear from vendor. Only one coin common to all in game activity. Add a Tech Fragments vendor to buy green blue purple gear from 320 to 328.
  • Vendor to reset second class.

Conquest is easy to get to 100k like seriously. Increase companion level 28k go gain a reputation 48k ur at 75k in less than 5 mins.

If you can't hit 100k in less than a hour I seriously think you should look at the Conquest objectives

Conquest is easy to get to 100k like seriously. Increase companion level 28k go gain a reputation 48k ur at 75k in less than 5 mins.

If you can't hit 100k in less than a hour I seriously think you should look at the Conquest objectives

And once the easy one off stuff is used up on the first character of the day, what then?

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

As a part of today's patch there was a change which impacted data related to GTN sales.

Because of this all active GTN sales have been marked as expired. You will find them in your character's mailbox which listed the sale. You are free to relist them normally.

13:00 - 17:00 UTC LOL!!??!!

But sure...let's reference the timing of the maintenance with a time zone that no one actually uses.

UTC isn't a time zone, it's a standard. It just so happens to be set at the same time as GMT, which people *do* use. Millions of them, in fact.

Hey folks,

As a part of today's patch there was a change which impacted data related to GTN sales.

Because of this all active GTN sales have been marked as expired. You will find them in your character's mailbox which listed the sale. You are free to relist them normally.

No wonder I can't find anything in my gtn search results, scared me for a sec.

The currency tab is still broken:

For me, it only happened again ONCE , upon my very 1st login today after the patch.

Since that one time though, it hasn't happened again (on any characters) .

Edited by Nee-Elder
bug looks *fixed* to me , i think....

Hi folks,

We are looking into the issues that players are experiencing with the reward tracks for Galactic Seasons 2. We will post an update when we have more info to share.

Just claimed level 53 of galactic season, got the cartel pack, but not the cartel coins, glad to see that the issue is being looked into though

Edit: just need the subscriber rewards blackout cannon from level 55 and the cartel coins from level 53

Edited by Setokai