Ruins of Nul Bonus boss

CommunityTeam

I posted her because for some reason I can't find a place to make a new post... How about you stop Changing things in the game and Just create new Content new stories or an actual whole expansion? That is all subscribers wanted, new Operations flash points etc.. all you have done is create a new type of Gear grind, if you want to add levels fine but your changes do nothing but break the game! quick bars Broken, Loot boxes Broken, gear people grinded for months to get, don't have a bonus any more, essentially Broken, Gear people paid Actually money for in the form of cartel coins useless because there are no Barrels, Hilts, Mods, Enhancements or Armoring so buying a saber from the market then opening it in Collections, spending real money now we have to wait to use it or throw it away.

With all the broken Items in this game you should be reimbursing or giving current subscribers a free subscription until you Fix the Mess you created!

Hi folks,

We are fixing an issue with loot that is being reported about the bonus boss in the Ruins of Nul Flashpoint. Until a fix is deployed in the next update, we will be removing the bonus boss and the linked mission to it.

Do you people also plan to address the fact that the new inventory is giving people migraines and other painful side effects??? Or are you purposefully ignoring us and just focusing on the parts of the game that don't involve giving your players physical pain?

I posted her because for some reason I can't find a place to make a new post... How about you stop Changing things in the game and Just create new Content new stories or an actual whole expansion? That is all subscribers wanted, new Operations flash points etc.. all you have done is create a new type of Gear grind, if you want to add levels fine but your changes do nothing but break the game! quick bars Broken, Loot boxes Broken, gear people grinded for months to get, don't have a bonus any more, essentially Broken, Gear people paid Actually money for in the form of cartel coins useless because there are no Barrels, Hilts, Mods, Enhancements or Armoring so buying a saber from the market then opening it in Collections, spending real money now we have to wait to use it or throw it away.

With all the broken Items in this game you should be reimbursing or giving current subscribers a free subscription until you Fix the Mess you created!

They don't care what their costumers want or tell them because they already have your money.

Hi folks,

We are fixing an issue with loot that is being reported about the bonus boss in the Ruins of Nul Flashpoint. Until a fix is deployed in the next update, we will be removing the bonus boss and the linked mission to it.

How long are we looking at until the next update if you're taking a step like this? We have some pretty major bugs going on with this update, including the whole of this flashpoint and the secondary combat style bug that you still have not acknowledged or responded to in any way. These are major issues that need to be patched ASAP. What is the status on them?

I understand you're not the one that makes these decisions and may not have this info to give, so please don't interpret this as me biting your head off. This is more aimed at anybody at Bioware that can answer these questions since the uncertainty at this point is putting me off heavily. The silence on the secondary combat style especially has me frustrated. It's unacceptable, frankly.

Do you people also plan to address the fact that the new inventory is giving people migraines and other painful side effects??? Or are you purposefully ignoring us and just focusing on the parts of the game that don't involve giving your players physical pain?

They don't care and ignoring us. Need an example look at how they ignored what the PTS people told them and see how well they fixed it before it went live.

I don't care about the loot, BW. What I care about is the fastest completion of GS objectives as possible. Before you removed the bonus boss I could complete the "Legacies of the Dark and Powerful" by doing a single run of Ruins of Nul on story mode. Now I have to either run two flashpoints or much longer Battle of Ilum/False Emperor instead which esentially doubles my time required to spend on every server on this objective. Edited by black_pyros

Hi folks,

When will be this next update? Or do we get one boss of the new FP the same time we get our first OP in 7.1?

Hi folks,

So... you also going to fix the "fall through the ground when Malgus pulls you" insta-kill (fall damage)

It's made a run I'm currently on unbeatable.

Edited by tuxedotservo

• 4 weeks later...
  • Dev Post
Hi folks,

Hi all,

The issue with the bonus boss has been fixed. The 7.0.1 patch notes will be updated with the following:

• The Elom bonus boss, ND-66 Warden Unit, is no longer dropping loot before the PR-33 Warden Unit and AG-99 Warden Unit are defeated.

Thanks!