Weeklies are not matching Galactic Season goals

Pricia

To expand on this a little bit:

The Group Finder queue is the only thing that changed. The Ops are now SnV / ToS / Dxun. The FPs are also different from last week.

The Ops terminal still offers last week's missions: EV / EC / TFB / lair bosses.

The planetary heroics are the same as last week: Alderaan / Coruscant / DK / Taris / Tatooine.

Daily areas also match last week and have not updated to CZ-198 and Iokath and whatever else was supposed to be on the list.

To expand on this a little bit:

The Group Finder queue is the only thing that changed. The Ops are now SnV / ToS / Dxun. The FPs are also different from last week.

The Ops terminal still offers last week's missions: EV / EC / TFB / lair bosses.

The planetary heroics are the same as last week: Alderaan / Coruscant / DK / Taris / Tatooine.

Daily areas also match last week and have not updated to CZ-198 and Iokath and whatever else was supposed to be on the list.

Went to CZ-198 and can't even pick up the weekly there either.

Galactic Seasons

Weekly Wild Space Daily Sweep - Complete the Mission (Weekly) Daily Area: CZ-198 multiple times or the (Weekly) Daily Area: Iokath once

0/2 (Weekly) Daily Area: CZ-198

0/1 (Weekly) Daily Area: Iokath

Activities

Daily Area: Black Hole

Daily Area: Section X

As you can see, this presents quite a problem. Perhaps, just maybe, we could get a fix for this and not the usual, "Just do the other missions instead" line. Because quite frankly, I don't do PvP.

I'm on Star Forge and my weekly solo activity finders still show last week's heroics and daily areas. Galactic Seasons objective shows Iokath and CZ weeklies as objectives but I have no way of acquiring the weekly quests.

so much for change from 6.0 "play anything you want" to 7.0 "play what we want you to play". If the 2nd approach fails on bug (I don't want to speculate why this bug - reported in PTS already - is still here. Everyone can imagine himself...) in the weekly rotation, then whole concept changes to "there is nothing to play".

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the bug with the Weeklies and Galactic Seasons goals.

Our team is currently tracking this bug. I'll update you in this thread when I have more information.

In the meantime, I'll add it to the known issues list:

• The Operations Weekly terminal offers last week's Operation Missions.
  • Daily Areas and Heroics are still showing Week 1 instead of Week 2.

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the bug with the Weeklies and Galactic Seasons goals.

Our team is currently tracking this bug. I'll update you in this thread when I have more information.

In the meantime, I'll add it to the known issues list:

• The Operations Weekly terminal offers last week's Operation Missions.
  • Daily Areas and Heroics are still showing Week 1 instead of Week 2.

there is a workaround, swap to pvp instance fo the daily area and you can pickup the weekly + get updated solo missions

This is a huge deal. If I'm being blocked out of content, that is costing me time, and I only have so much time in a week due to real life. I believe we all deserve something from the devs beyond a fix. Lost time is still lost time and becomes more of a grind to actually get all the necessary content done before the reset, and it's already a grind anyway right now. Imagine if they take half the week to fix this......

I would like to add an important update! I hope whoever needs it sees it.

Some instance do show the correct heroics / operations / planetaries.

This is Instance 8 of Imperial Fleet / Star Forge, showing last week's Ops: https://i.imgur.com/T3pgo6Z.jpg

This is Instance 2 of Imperial Fleet / Star Forge, showing the CORRECT Ops: https://i.imgur.com/VD16AKs.jpg

While being on Instance 2, my Dailies/Heroics updated to show Alderaan / Balmorra / Corellia / Nar Shaddaa, and my dailies included CZ, Makeb, Iokath. Same with the Republic Fleet.

I don't know if it will help the dev team or if they will even see it, but hopefully some players might see this and use this workaround in the meantime. Just switch instances. I don't know if Fleet 2 is somehow magically in the Alternate Reality or what.

• Dev Post

Our team is currently working on a resolution for the Weekly Missions bug.

A fix is being slowly rolled out through 12:45 PM CT (6:45 PM UTC) across all servers. While servers will not be brought down, some players may experience a momentary drop in-game but will be able to play immediately after.

Edited by CommunityTeam

A fix is being slowly rolled out through 12:45 PM CT across all servers. While servers will not be brought down, some players may experience a momentary drop in-game but will be able to play immediately after.

Thank you so very much. I appreciate it the speed of the fix.

A fix is being slowly rolled out through 12:45 PM CT across all servers. While servers will not be brought down, some players may experience a momentary drop in-game but will be able to play immediately after.

Nice, but can you please next time use UTC/GMT? Thanks

I think on PTS we could still do the dailies that were showing but they aren't guaranteed to progress towards the objective. Some would and some wouldn't.

On the PTS the exact same bug they intend to fix today occurred; weeklies in the activities list did not match the weeklies required for conquest and could not be acquired any where else. Yet another thing they new about before launching.

This week/today it's affecting the Onderon weekly (as well as all the others mentioned). The weekly quest for Onderon can't be retrieved via the "Activities" list (as it's not available) and is blocked from being clickable in the conquest list (where is says "grant mission") or from the mission terminal on Onderon (it's not there). I fed this exact issue back on the PTS and this is proof it was ignored. As the fix was supposed to be rolled out from 6.45pm UTC and it's now 22:22 (on 22022022 :eek:) has the fix not worked (I'm on DM)? Or was the Onderon weekly missed of the fix list (the others all appear to be there now).

Edited by Sarova