Legacy of the Sith World Premiere Trailer

JackieKo

First thing I can fully approve: naming it "Disorder". Seems fitting on multiple levels.

Let me suggest title for 7.1 trailer: "Exodus".

Sorry Jackie , but i must admit i LOL'd a bit at that ^

p.s. Let's not forget the title of the last update: 'Descent' :(

You people begged for any cinematic for years and now we got one and you say something different.

What a waste.

I was always saying that if they have limited resources it's better to focus them on the actual game. But seeing what they are doing with the game I'm actually glad they put some into a trailer.

Hell YES. Sooooo looking forward to it. May have to sit down and watch them all again. Swtor cinematic trailers are among the best trailers around, could probably consider them to be better than the films and certainly better than the game.

If it's made by 'Blur Studios' , then i agree.

Otherwise, i disagree.

Guess we'll see. :ph_use_the_force:

I was skeptical but then I noticed Jackie used "CGI" in the description. A regular animated cut scene wouldn't be called "CGI". I have no idea why (or how) they would have kept this a secret until now but my curiosity is definitely piqued.

You people begged for any cinematic for years and now we got one and you say something different.

What a waste.

huh ? tha heck are you even babbling about ? The waste was your post.

And lol "you people" :rolleyes:

I was skeptical but then I noticed Jackie used "CGI" in the description. A regular animated cut scene wouldn't be called "CGI". I have no idea why (or how) they would have kept this a secret until now but my curiosity is definitely piqued.

Yep i noticed that too , but in light of recent BioWare track record....well....i'm trying to keep my expectations on the lower side ( still hoping for the best though of course :sy_galaxy: ) .

Edited by Nee-Elder

CGI means computer-generated imagery so in-engine trailer would certainly fit the description. Hope it's not the case but if it was the claim wouldn't be untrue.

Technically was teased in a montage of all the other trailers they did recently for the anniversary, where it showed a new scene at the end on it, that's when the rumors started to pop and it has become true.

Very excited for this! Curious what story beat will it cover and which characters get the honor to be on the CGI.

Edited by Sonicphoto

First thing I can fully approve: naming it "Disorder". Seems fitting on multiple levels.

Let me suggest title for 7.1 trailer: "Exodus".

GOT 'EM!

Don't forget about 7.2 trailer: "Back-Peddling." This all reminds me very much of the 5.0 expansion and how atrocious that gearing system was at the start, and all the back-peddling BW ended up having to do.

If it's made by 'Blur Studios' , then i agree.

Otherwise, i disagree.

Guess we'll see. :ph_use_the_force:

here is the text from one of the blogs about it

In celebration of the launch of Legacy of the Sith and 10 years of Star Wars storytelling through the game’s action-packed CG trailers, BioWare, LucasFilm Games, and Industrial Light & Magic (ILM) – the world’s leading effects company founded by George Lucas – have collaborated on a new cinematic launch trailer setting the stage for the events of the expansion.

they made loads of trailers/cgi for disney stuff like star wars and marvel

here is the text from one of the blogs about it

they made loads of trailers/cgi for disney stuff like star wars and marvel

Blur did the space shots for Avatar and lots of animation for Netflix' Love, Death & Robots. And the prior major trailers for swtor (and ESO and several other games now), which were award winning. There were likely slightly exaggerated claims that they cost $1m per minute. Anything other than Blur is a step down.

Edited by Savej

The video was good, and I will give them that credit, but the changes that they have done, nope and even the video cannot gloss over the way the changes have been done and how they seemed to have ignore all the comments from those of us that went to the PTS to test out the changes. Sorry, if that is not what I should say.