No more time cards ?

fushnchips

its not a bad sign. you can buy time on there website, 60 days at a time if you dont wanna have a recurring fee. They don't need to sell on amazon when you can just buy it off their website and make more profit. Maybe if they were in physical stores I could see something wrong, but they are not and havent been for a long time.

its not a bad sign. you can buy time on there website, 60 days at a time if you dont wanna have a recurring fee. They don't need to sell on amazon when you can just buy it off their website and make more profit. Maybe if they were in physical stores I could see something wrong, but they are not and havent been for a long time.

The website isn't as cheap as all these other sellers were

I have been searching high and dry for 180 day time cards even the 60 day ones seem to be gone is this a bad sign that bioware never created anymore ?

It's not necessarily a sign of anything in particular. There can be a number of business related reasons why a place might stop selling them. Most of them are related to profit margins and licensing, but you can get into some weird things like Disney being in a war with Amazon and doesn't want EA to work with them, etc. (Purely a made up example.)

As a real example of the things that can happen, I know of a tennis player from Taipei who can't get a clothing sponsor from any Chinese company because they insist she play for China and not Taipei. Nike, Adidas, etc, won't sponsor her because China is a big market and they don't want to ruffle any Chinese feathers.

(Nike is all "woke" except when it comes to business in China. 😂 )

Edited by JediQuaker