The Login service is currently unavailable

SugramRaven

First i log in i loads longer then usual then the play button load takes bit long after that then when its finally loaded i click play button and launcher closes but nothing happens, next time i do it log in loads long like first time but it ends with message The Login service is currently unavailable...

then i restarted PC and all the same log in play nothing and second time The Login service is currently unavailable..., in other words it was repeat

EDIT:

after few tries more got in but server list is empty WTH? unannounced maintenance or what? i ask cause something like that has happened in one MMO there was maintenance but it was not announced

Edited by SugramRaven

First i log in i loads longer then usual then the play button load takes bit long after that then when its finally loaded i click play button and launcher closes but nothing happens, next time i do it log in loads long like first time but it ends with message The Login service is currently unavailable...

then i restarted PC and all the same log in play nothing and second time The Login service is currently unavailable..., in other words it was repeat

EDIT:

after few tries more got in but server list is empty WTH? unannounced maintenance or what? i ask cause something like that has happened in one MMO there was maintenance but it was not announced

Try resetting your router. If that doesn't work, investigate whether the "repair" option is available when you click the gearwheel icon at bottom left of the SWTOR launcher screen.

Try resetting your router. If that doesn't work, investigate whether the "repair" option is available when you click the gearwheel icon at bottom left of the SWTOR launcher screen.

got in after meany tries after the edit 30min or 1h servers were there so seems its totally SWTOR sys bug

Edited by SugramRaven

been getting this for the last few hours while trying to use the game launcher.

Just logged into the forums through the website and miraculously the launcher now authenticates.

Perhaps authenticating through the website then allows the game launcher to authenticate.

Of course I'm now stuck doing a complete reinstall of the game