Rocket boost auto activation after login or zone change

Kungfutse

So, I guess this bug has reared it's head again, at least for me. On one my characters every time I login to the game or change zone (loading screen), my legacy rocket boost auto activates. It also dismisses my companion on zone change.

I know this at least used to be related to the random mount option and having the rocket boost in the favorites, but I cannot even select rocket boost in the favorites any more (it looks to be selected and disabled...) and I've tried using the random mount option but that doesn't fix it.

So, I guess this bug has reared it's head again, at least for me. On one my characters every time I login to the game or change zone (loading screen), my legacy rocket boost auto activates. It also dismisses my companion on zone change.

I know this at least used to be related to the random mount option and having the rocket boost in the favorites, but I cannot even select rocket boost in the favorites any more (it looks to be selected and disabled...) and I've tried using the random mount option but that doesn't fix it.

Experienced this bug too last night, every time I boarded my ship the boots came on.

Never experienced this bug myself, but...

To "unfavorite" Rocket Boost in your random mounts:

1) Hit P to open your abilities window, and click on vehicles.

2) Make a note of which mounts you have selelcted or unselected, if you don't simply have all of them selected.

3) Check the box at the top of the list that says "favorite none". This will "unfavorite" Rocket Boost along with the others.

4) Check "Favorite All" - this will not favorite Rocket Boost - then unselect the mounts you don't want to use. Or manually select the ones you do want to use.

5) Drag your Rocket Boost to a slot on your Quickbars so you can use it when you actually wnat to (if it's not there already).

Edited by Adric_the_Red

• 2 years later...
lol this game is soooo borked that bugs that were fixed are back. Just today for the first time ever, I have this problem. Basically it leads me to highly recommend NOT using random mount, and just put one mount on your hotbar. Obviously I did the last recommended fix, and did not do anything for me.