Conquest achievements (18-24 july 2017)

wilseifert

Once again Conquest Achievements are not being awarded for the week of 18-24 July 2017. I do not know what is creating this bug, but in my opinion it really needs to be investigated since at the very least it is the secondf week in a row.

Having the same issue which is the same issue I had last week too. I was not awarded the Voss title this time. Hopefully customer service knows what is up this time is isn't gonna give us the run around.

I doubt customer service wants to give out another 100CC to everyone for messing this up again.

Server - Jung Ma

Guild - Scrub Nation

Conquest - Voss

Yet again no conquest title or achivement this time for Voss.

It seems that if there is a patch or now maintenance the system decides not to award anything.

Also I tried to create a ticket and it gave me an error and said please try later.

Thank for the heads up, I am sending it to the team for investigation. If you experienced this issue please let me know what server you are on and the planet of the Conquest.

-eric

Server: Jung Ma

Planet: Voss

Guild: Scrub Nation

The Ebon Hawk

Makeb <Dark Rage> - Conquest titles/Achievements not received

Voss <Shadow of the Republic> Guild Rewards and Conquest titles/Achievements not received

Alderaan <Second Sith Empire> I am sure they had and issue as well but I cannot confirm

Edited by wilseifert

Alderaan on T3-M4 is also affected.

This really has nothing to do with the server/planet, but whether or not you do a maintenance on Tuesday. For example, Iokath conquest had no issues because there was no maintenance the following Tuesday.

Edited by Jerba

Thank for the heads up, I am sending it to the team for investigation. If you experienced this issue please let me know what server you are on and the planet of the Conquest.

-eric

Server: The Harbinger

Planet: Voss

Guild: Bløod Bath and Beyond

Character: Illumìnaughty

Any news?

I still haven't heard back from CS (made a ticket as well)

Server; The Red Eclipse

Guild: Eternal Insanity

Conquered Planet: Alderaan

The majority of my guild has received the achievement on Jung Ma. Keeping fingers crossed for you!