An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere

Added Alek to Character threads.

Edit: Been thinkng about some new Force power threads. I'm going to make one on Force bonds and Wounds in The Force (not a Force power obviously) when I get the 'Dark Wars' thread made, but what powers would you all like to see before that?

Edited by Aurbere

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added Alek to Character threads.

Edit: Been thinkng about some new Force power threads. I'm going to make one on Force bonds and Wounds in The Force (not a Force power obviously) when I get the 'Dark Wars' thread made, but what powers would you all like to see before that?

Hey Aurbere, I think this is your 50th in-depth. Congratulations! Here, have a medal (\^-^ )>:sy_title:

You'll be at 100 before you know it! Keep it up! :D

P.S. I'd love to see an in-depth on Wounds and Force bonds, and the Dark Wars! Maybe Force concealment? Force drain? (You could cover Nihilus' ability here.) All very much powers of the Dark Wars. Perhaps the voodo magics of the Nightsisters? - or just Sith magic. Anything you can give a unique insight on.

Hey Aurbere, I think this is your 50th in-depth. Congratulations! Here, have a medal (\^-^ )>:sy_title:

You'll be at 100 before you know it! Keep it up! :D

P.S. I'd love to see an in-depth on Wounds and Force bonds, and the Dark Wars! Maybe Force concealment? Force drain? (You could cover Nihilus' ability here.) All very much powers of the Dark Wars. Perhaps the voodo magics of the Nightsisters? - or just Sith magic. Anything you can give a unique insight on.

54 threads to be exact. Dark Wars is coming after Malak, and will be accompanied by Wounds, Bonds, and Drain. I think I'll do an in-depth look at Sion and Nihilus as well.

Currently, though, I am working on Chapter 14 of my fan-fin after writer's block trolled me. :D

54 threads to be exact. Dark Wars is coming after Malak, and will be accompanied by Wounds, Bonds, and Drain. I think I'll do an in-depth look at Sion and Nihilus as well.

Currently, though, I am working on Chapter 14 of my fan-fin after writer's block trolled me. :D

Ack! Then my medal is four in-depths too late! Here's a cookie as compensation (\^-^)>O

And yeah, I've been waiting on that chapter! Mind you, I can't complain. However Darth Traya: A Fragile Alliance (name change) has entered the writing stage! This one is a lot more complex than the last :p

Ack! Then my medal is four in-depths too late! Here's a cookie as compensation (\^-^)>O

And yeah, I've been waiting on that chapter! Mind you, I can't complain. However Darth Traya: A Fragile Alliance (name change) has entered the writing stage! This one is a lot more complex than the last :p

I expect notification when u post it :p

Loved the last one....

Om nom nom! :D

Well, I just posted Chapter 14. Read it you will, yes? Enjoy it you will! :csw_yoda:

Can't wait for the next chapter in Traya's epic saga!

• 2 weeks later...
Killin me smalls. just killin me

But i think i have some ships to do. What would you all like to see first that hasn't been covered that is not a very common ship in SW? i think that is going to be my niche.

What about some Chiss ships? I'm going to be including the Chiss in my fan-fic and I would like to see what type of military fighters they have.

What about some Chiss ships? I'm going to be including the Chiss in my fan-fic and I would like to see what type of military fighters they have.

Chiss clawcraft. have it for ya tomorrow. Don't know about any of their big war ships. See what I can dig up.

EDIT: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=607162 Chiss clawcraft added. i dug up some info on other chiss ships, but really not enough to make a separate post for each.

Edited by TalonVII

Has there been a thread about force ghosts? If not how about two that cover both light side and dark side ghosts.

I do have quite a bit of info regarding Force Ghosts. I'm going to make some time to post some more threads, so I think Force Ghosts will be coming soon.

havent been able to post in a while just glance at the threads. Have you thought about doing revised versions of the lightsaber forms? I know you have new threads you are working on, but I think those are the ones I enjoyed the most so far.

havent been able to post in a while just glance at the threads. Have you thought about doing revised versions of the lightsaber forms? I know you have new threads you are working on, but I think those are the ones I enjoyed the most so far.

I have been thinking of discussing lightsaber combat and the more advanced lightsaber techniques.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...