Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so the Servers are alrdy full and theres only going to be 4 waves... i bet by wave 4 the dam servers crash(LOL).... also what about launch if the servers are alrdy full what about the others that arent online yet and we have to wait like 3 hrs to play on the 20th with our guilds...

are you in a full server?

I'm glad its done in waves. Can you imagine the chaos of the starter areas if they just opened the flood gates?

yes. I played on stress test weekend it was not as enjoyable. i'm glad they are doing this but at the same time. I think these waves are too small. I redeemed my code on 7/31 and so far it looks like I won't get access until the 15th still.

I agree that they should do it 24/7 its not like its a beta test anymore. A lot of serious gamers are waiting and they took their days off. I wont even mention the unfair time advantige :/

If they stop invites till tommorow 12h later or something i will be really pissed ! This is the most crucial time for them. No one cares about 20th. Its now !

This is really nonsense for everyone who bought the collector's editions.

I've already talked people who ordered way early not get in and more than a few who ordered late and have gotten in.

I totally understand the staggered invites, but it still feels like I'm being cheated out of something I paid a LOT of money for.

Not a good way to start.