• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BW you suck!

Just saying...

This "wave" thing is the worse kind of evil to my mind this week....grrr!

BTW, I guess I am on the 4th freaking wave 'cause I got no email and can't get in game. Doesn't matter that I pre-ordered the first week!

BW went to the trouble of sending people information in advance about getting into the BETA weekends.

BW went to the trouble of sending guilds information in advance about what servers they were assigned to

BW didnt bother to go to the trouble of telling people what day they are likely to get into Early Access.

:rolleyes:

This is both ironic and completely stupid.

BW have access to account information that records when people redeemed their codes: Check

BW have access to the amount of codes that are redeemed: Check

Logical Deduction.

Determine how many people you intend to let in per wave or day and divide the total number by that.

You will end up with a pretty rough estimate of when people would get in and be able to e-mail that in advance. Add an extra day if you want a margin for error.

People are going to be more pleased with potentially getting in EARLY than late and you would get praised for people getting in early. Instead your screwing people into impatiently waiting on the edge of their seat with no ability to guage when they will get i at all.

I registered 26.07.2011. Invitation nowhere. Waiting does not bother me, bothers me that previously did not write anything about the waves and that they are not the same chance to get a nick in the game and it is the largest only a *********** game

"StephenReid

As others have mentioned on this thread, the next code you need to enter is the Game Code. You'll find this in the game box when you purchase (or have it emailed to you if you purchased via Origin.com)."

Thats a little confusing, does that mean that if I havent got my game box yet and didn't pre oder with origin I won't get any acces until my CE arrives o.O

You sir fail... I thought that was something important... lol...

It's not a matter of whining about not getting in first. It is however, a matter of when. If my time for early access was on thursday then I would be dissapointed but atleast I would know when I could play and stop checking my inbox for a glimmer of hope and not have that nagging feeling every fifteen minutes wondering if I got my invite yet, or even perhaps an update on when I would.

"StephenReid

As others have mentioned on this thread, the next code you need to enter is the Game Code. You'll find this in the game box when you purchase (or have it emailed to you if you purchased via Origin.com)."

Thats a little confusing, does that mean that if I havent got my game box yet and didn't pre oder with origin I won't get any acces until my CE arrives o.O

No he mean's that on the 20th and thereafter you will have had your code entered into the website to continue playing. Early access is available to all those that registered their pre-order codes.

Could have the information on what is the last redemeemed date that is in the patch of invites sent? This would help those who wait to estimate how long it will take until invites will come.

Must have been asked hundred times already, but it is not critical information, is it?

I would assume some people are more miffed about not having an equal chance of claiming some of the names they want, as opposed to simply not being able to play.

Despite wanting to play, I'd forsake the entire early access duration if it meant I could get the name I want for my Trooper ahead of time..

Confused. I pre-ordered right out of the gate in July, but it says I didn't 'redeem' code until November??!

So I'm in the November group because I didn't take the next step, or will I be in July group because that's when you received my money?

~Rhain

I ordered with Amazon on the 24th July and they sent me the pre order code on that day which i promptly entered that day, yet when i go to my account details it says i registered for early access code on the 2nd November???

Please tell me this is a bug.

Edited by Zikarus