Bastilla Shan

Bo-Katan Kryze

Mission Vao

Vette

Mako

Ashara Zavros

Risha

Thana Vesh

This list....tho not necessarily in this order....& mission and Ahsoka gonna have to show some ID first lol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it weird that I find Asajj Ventress kinda sexy???......:)

She has a certain something about her. I just watched some Clone Wars episodes and noticed the same thing. I think it attracts me that she was actually a good and kind person who suffered so much sh*t in her life that she eventually lost her way. Intriguing character indeed.

As for Ahsoka: She should not be considered as hot. She is a kid. If at all, grown-ups could see her as cute in a daughter-kind-of-way. But hot? Come on, people!

As for cartoon characters: They are all way too thin for me to find them attractive. Real women have curves! Therefore Satele still looks like the fittest one to me from the Tor-era. I would certainly give a hand to this m!lf. ;)

In general, the hottest female Star Wars character for me was and will probably always be Zam Wessel, the bounty hunter in episode 2 (in her human disguise!). Also, young Aunt Beru looked adorable in the PT. :) Padmé lost a lot of her attraction when she fell for that stupid space guy. ;)

Whenever My gf and I see a movie, or anything really, with Natalie Portman in it, I say "She makes Jedi babies..."

She teases me and says she traded up from Ani to Thor. :mad:

That's a trade up, Thor doesn't murder an entire school full of children. Nor does he choke his wife into passing out because she got a lift from his best friend.

That's a trade up, Thor doesn't murder an entire school full of children. Nor does he choke his wife into passing out because she got a lift from his best friend.

I know what you meant, but the nerd in me says "gave a lift to.":o

And yeah, Thor is much more mentally healthy than Anakin.

• 3 weeks later...
I Find this Ahsoka Tano love a bit disturbing myself - (unless you are a teen yourself)

However, I may not be in a position to say anything - because...

Is it weird that I find Asajj Ventress kinda sexy???......:)

Anyone find it disturbing that he thinks Ventress is sexy? Now if you will excuse me, I have to go and vomit!

• 2 weeks later...

Lol this thread, kinda funny to read. Keep coming back to it just for lols.

I mean Satele Shan? Really?

I agree with Selenial that Ventress is undeniable sexy, but at the same time she's terrifying and certainly not my type. That said, ol Obi Wan Kenobi clearly has a thing for her.

And yes I do think Ashoka Tano is attractive so your just going to have to deal with that, that said I could probably quite easily get away with dating here (:p) but anyway I didn't walk into this seedy hive of hedonisim to say that I just came on to point out the very modern outlook on the whole "Ashoka's only a teen" buisness.

People seem to forget that back in the day girls would get married as young as 12 and probably have children not long after that (and I dare you to guess what age the men were) - and in all seriousness our biological makeup and what not would imply that that is more natural than what we do now. Yes we should have a knee jerk reaction when we here about pre-teens doing this that and the other but not because its "unnatural" and all the rest, but because they are not mature enough to take on that responsibility.

But people forget that and now just think its weird, which is kinda funny. Cause your all caught up in yee'z modern morales! Anyway I'm not going to make a list because I'm mature and don't treat women like objects. So there.

P.S. What not and this that and the other are indeed my ways of protecting you kiddies from inappropriate language. Don't do drugs.

P.P.S Ashley Eckstein is 32, so she's kinda the one who should be ashamed. :p

Edited by Beniboybling

However I somehow doubt that all of the people here are of a similar age, i am going to wager that most here are 18 and upwards, if they arent, they are not even meant to have an account.
Since when? This game is like 'universal' is it not?

I'd wager that a lot of the people on here are in fact closet 12 year olds...

EDIT: Wait you have to be 18 to accept the terms and conditions or whatever, but your parents can do it for you...

Edited by Beniboybling

People seem to forget that back in the day girls would get married as young as 12 and probably have children not long after that

Back in the day, when the average human life span was <60 and having more than 3 children was standard procedure. But times have changed, you see. In most countries, anyway.

But Ahsoka is like 16 in season 5, right? It could be worse. Other than, you know, the fact that googling her name for pictures results mostly in images with a more or less... erotic aspect. Sometimes, I forget what a weird place the internet is :rolleyes: