Can 't log in to the website

EvilGussy

If you have a security key attached , try the steps for removing the security key

ie, login with username and password and leave the key blank, if it prompts to ask for the security key on the next screen then you know the password is good and it is the security key causing the issue.

if password was wrong it will just say login failed.

I have the same problem!

Game login works fine, account login doesn't work.

The only other thing that I have seen where game login works and account login fails

If someone uses a password over 12 characters in length the website cannot handle the long password but the game can.

Solution if this is the case is to reset the password with https://account.swtor.com/user/password/recover and set a shorter password.

Edited by OwenBrooks

This was happening to me just now, and there was a time in the past where I couldn't log in when using the physical security key.

In both cases, removing the physical security key and enabling the app version of the security key did the trick. I'm now able to log in to the website.

Something to try if you don't want to use the app is to remove the key, then add it back. Perhaps that will work.