View Single Post

Hrafnhildur
05.28.2021 , 01:51 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
True, they are all rebels who are anti-Empire. But Zenith has no compassion for people just trying to survive. Zenith is willing to throw people under the bus if it is good for Zenith. Zenith embodies the "with me or against me" mentality. That does not apply to Kanan, Erzra, Ahsoka, or Hera.

Every class has a companion or two who embody the traits that are antithetical to the expected trajectory of the class story. The Consular is expected to the light, or at least light grey, and Zenith, and to a lesser extent Qyzen, is the dark side Consular companion.
As i said in another topic, he is not easy to understand. Still, he is, till some extent, loyal to the Consular, personally i like that part. Still, there is no reason for him to be completely excluded from future action, a good story requires controversy and a few dark characters, otherwise it would be dull.
Besides, you were warned about him since the beginning, when Tai Cordan described Zenith as a " blunt instrument", so you knew exactly what you're getting into.
And again, strictly as a personal opinion, my JC would very much prefer to have him as the active in the story companion instead of Tau Udair/ Arn Peralun. Why? "The devil you know".