[New] ** The Shadowlands Progression **

Tealik

****3.0 Has commenced! Lets get raiding people!

I am open to suggestions and questions at any time. If anything is incorrect or you feel needs to be changed, feel free to PM me here or find me on The Shadowlands. For all new content I am going to be updating this same thread. Nightmare content indicators are already included.

Now lets get to the good stuff.

** I trust everyone posting to be truthful and as accurate as possible, but I rely on everyone that uses this progression thread to help me ensure no mistakes or invalid credit are given. **

^ I'm only human if you see something that needs my attention please let me know.

1. All guilds that post should include:

Guild name (You may also include a link to your guild page or recruitment page)

Faction (Imp/Pub)

Boss(es) Killed

Screenshot of proof (details in part #2) Or Video/Stream link

Timezone of poster

2. Screenshots of boss kills should be unedited, clearly showing the in game clock and ops frame, in the instance at time of kill, and show proof of kill and difficulty. Screenshots of either the Achievement with the loot mob visible (the one with the big purple line going up) or show a screenshot of the loot itself. ** Boss fights with only 1 "named" boss can still be updated by showing a screenshot of the achievement or of your achievement window but it must be in the instance with the ops frame visible at the time of the kill. AKA don't screenshot me your achievement window the day after while standing at the GTN on fleet.

3. Operations groups should be mainly 1 guild. I will allow substitutions of 1 player in 8m content and up to 3 in 16m content. However, any substitutions should not be from any other PvE Oriented guild that also has progress on this thread. Any progression done by a pug or multiple guild members can also be posted with each guild mentioned, however it will be at the bottom of the progression list.

4. Exploits: Are not acceptable for a boss kill expected to be counted toward progression.

Good luck!

Edited by Tealik

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3.0 Operations Progression:

==LEVEL 60==

Last Updated: 10/9/2015

Boss Key:

The Ravagers

1 - Sparky

2 - Quartermaster Bulo

3 - Torque

4 - Master and Blaster

5 - Coratanni

Temple of Sacrifice

1 - Malaphar the Savage

2 - Sword Squadron Unit

3 - The Underlurker

4 - Revanite Commanders

5 - Revan

Legend:

* Pug or Multiple Guilds or unk composition

- Undefeated or Not Posted

■ Defeated on Storymode

Defeated on Hardmode

Defeated on Nightmare Mode

Server First

:sy_title: NiM Timed Run Completion

8 Man Operations:

The Ravagers

■■■■■ Exit Area

■■■■■ The Chandrian

■■■■■ Forge

■■■■■ Breathing Fire

■■■■■ Jeddit

■■■■The Drunk Tanks

■■■■- Enforcers

■■■■- Stay Thirsty

■■■■- Wookie Rage

■■■-- Pandamonium

■■■-- hmd MAGENTA

■■■■■ Death-Sentence

■■■■■ Undercon

■■■-- Anarchy

■■--- Don't Slap My Jawa

■■■■■ The Imperial Order

■■--- Redemption

■■■■■ Old Republic Dads

■■■■■ Vèritas

■■■■■ Old Timers Guild

■■■■■ Serenity

■■■■ The Krayt Council

Temple of Sacrifice

■■■■■ Exit Area

■■■■■ The Chandrian

■■■■■ Breathing Fire

■■■■■ Jeddit

■■■■The Drunk Tanks

■■■■- Pandamonium

■■■■ Forge

■■■■- Stay Thirsty

■■■■- hmd MAGENTA

■■■■- Enforcers

■■■■Undercon

■■■■- Anarchy

■■■■- Wookie Rage

■■■■■ The Imperial Order

■■■-- HH

■■--- Don't Slap My Jawa

■■■■■ Vèritas

■■■-- Death-Sentence

■■■■■ Old Timers Guild

■■■■■ Serenity

---- Shadowed

■■■■Old Republic Dads

■■■■ The Krayt Council

8m Colossal Monolith

Undercon

The Chandrian

Anarchy

Jeddit

16 Man Operations:

The Ravagers

■■■■- Exit Area

■■■-- Shadowed

■■--- Undercon

■■--- HH

■■■■■ Covenant of the Phoenix

Temple of Sacrifice

■■■■■ Exit Area

■■■■- Shadowed

■■■-- HH

---- Undercon

■■■- Covenant of the Phoenix

16m Ancient Threat

Exit Area

Wookiee Rage

16m Colossal Monolith

Shadowed

Undercon

2.8 Operations Progression:

==LEVEL 55==

Last Updated: 12/2/2014

Boss Key:

Dread Fortress

1 - Nefra, who Bars the Way

2 - Draxus the Gatekeeper

3 - Grob'Thok, who Feeds the Forge

4 - Corruptor Zero

5 - Dread Master Brontes

Dread Palace

1 - Dread Master Bestia

2 - Dread Master Tyrans

3 - Dread Master Calphalus

4 - Dread Master Raptus

5 - The Dread Council

Legend:

* Pug or Multiple Guilds or unk composition

■ Defeated on Storymode

Defeated on Hardmode

Server First

:sy_star:NiM Completion during Nightmare Power Buff

8 Man Operations:

Dread Fortress

■■■■■ hmd MAGENTA :sy_title::sy_star:

■■■■■ The Chandrian :sy_title::sy_star:

■■■■■ Redemption :sy_star:

■■■■■ Forge :sy_star::sy_title:

■■■■■ Enforcers :sy_title:

■■■■■ Exit Area :sy_title:

■■■■■ Stay Thirsty :sy_title:

■■■■ The Imperial Order

■■■■ Crimson Shadow Legion

■■■■ Death-Sentence

■■■■ Old Timers Guild

■■■■- The Gray Order

■■■■- The Drunk Tanks

■■■■■ The Krayt Council

■■■■ Edge

---- Jeddit

■■■■ Old Republic Dads

■■■■■ Domination

■■■■■ Revenant

■■■■■ Sound of One Han Clapping

■■■■■ Slash Stuck

■■■■■ She Said She Was Lvl Eighteen

■■■■- Deceit

---- Undercon

---- Covenent of the Phoenix

---- Aftermath

Dread Palace

■■■■■ Exit Area :sy_star::sy_title:

■■■■■ Enforcers // DSA :sy_title:

■■■■■The Chandrian

■■■■ hmd MAGENTA

■■■■ Forge

■■■■ Redemption

■■■■ Stay Thirsty

■■■■ The Imperial Order

■■■■ Death-Sentence

■■■■- Undercon

■■■■■ Revenant

■■■■■ Domination

■■■■■ Sound of One Han Clapping

■■■■■ Slash Stuck

■■■■■ Edge

■■■■■ She Said She Was Lvl Eighteen

■■■■■ Crimson Shadow Legion

■■■■■ Old Timers Guild

■■■■■ Old Republic Dads

■■■■■ The Krayt Council

■■■■■ Aftermath

■■■-- Bad Motivator Units

---- Covenent of the Phoenix

-■■■- Shihai

16 Man Operations:

Dread Fortress

■■■■■ Undercon :sy_star::sy_title:

■■■■■ Shadowed :sy_title:

■■■■ Covenent of the Phoenix

■■■■ Aftermath

■■■■■ Exiles of the Jedi

■■■■■ Redemption

---- Enforcers

■■-- Old Republic Dads

■■■■■ hmd MAGENTA

Dread Palace

■■■■ Undercon

■■■■ Shadowed

■■■■- Enforcers

■■■■■ Covenent of the Phoenix

■■■■■ hmd MAGENTA

■■■■■ Exiles of the Jedi

■■■■■ Redemption

---- Old Republic Dads

16m NiM Hateful Entity

hmd MAGENTA

Undercon

Redemption/The Gray Order Collaboration*

Edited by Tealik

2.4 Operations Progression:

==LEVEL 55==

Last Updated: 5/3/2014

Boss Key:

Terror From Beyond

1 - The Withering Horror

2 - Ciphas, Heirad, and Kel'sara

3 - Operator IX

4 - Kephess the Undying

5 - The Terror from Beyond

Scum & Villany

1 - Dash’roode

2 - Titan 6

3 - Thrasher

4 - Operations Chief

5 - Olok the Shadow

6 - Cartel Warlords

7 - Dread Master Styrak

Golden Fury

1 - Golden Fury

Legend:

■ Defeated on Storymode

Defeated on Hardmode

Ω Previous Content Server First

Server First

8 Man Operations:

Terror From Beyond

■■■■■ hmd MAGENTA :sy_title:

■■■■■ The Chandrian :sy_title:

■■■■■ Domination :sy_title:

■■■■■ The Gray Order :sy_title:

■■■■■ Redemption :sy_title:

■■■■■ Stay Thirsty :sy_title:

■■■■■ Forge :sy_title:

■■■■■ The Imperial Order :sy_title:

■■■■■ Edge :sy_title:

■■■■■ Modus Operandi

■■■■■ Undercon

■■■■■ Bad Motivator Units

■■■■ Volition

■■■■ White Rose Shadow

■■■■ The Meatbags

■■■■ The Drunk Tanks

■■■■ Veritas

■■■■ Covenant of the Phoenix

■■■■■ Forged By Fire

■■■■■ Death-Sentence

■■■■■ Deceit

■■■■■ Dark Sith'ari

■■■■■ Morningstar

Scum & Villany

■■■■■■■ The Chandrian

■■■■■■■ hmd MAGENTA :sy_title:

■■■■■■■ The Gray Order Ω :sy_title:

■■■■■■ Stay Thirsty

■■■■■■■ Domination

■■■■■■■ Undercon

■■■■■■■ Redemption

■■■■■■ The Imperial Order

■■■■■■ White Rose Shadow

■■■■■■ Volition

■■■■■■ Veritas

■■■■■■ Forge

■■■■■■ Edge

■■■■■■■ Drunk Tanks

■■■■■■■ Forged by Fire

■■■■■■■ Jeddit

■■■■■■■ Treachery

■■■■■■■ Bad Motivator Units

■■■■■■■ The Meatbags

■■■■■■■ No Wookies No Cookies

■■■■■■■ Inebriati

■■■■■■■ Deceit

■■■■■■■ Covenant of the Phoenix

■■■■■■Cohesion

■■■■■■Assassins

■■■■■■Dark Sith'ari

■■■■■■ GFY

■■■■■■■ Mandalorian Honor Guard

■■■■■■■ Old Timers Guild

■■■■■■■ Morningstar

Golden Fury

The Gray Order Ω

The Revenant

Domination

Undercon

White Rose Shadow

The Chandrian

Volition

Treachery

Bad Motivator Units

No Wookies No Cookies

Redemption

The Imperial Order

Deceit

Drunk Tanks

Morningstar

Dark Sith'ari

G.F.Y.

16 Man Operations:

Terror From Beyond

■■■■■ hmd MAGENTA

■■■■■ Carnage Gaming

■■■■ Undercon

■■■■ The Gray Order

■■■■ The Chandrian

■■■■■ Redemption

■■■■■ Covenant of the Phoenix

■■■■■ Bad Motivator Units

■■■■■ Stoic

■■■■■ Dark Sith'ari

Scum & Villany

■■■■■■ hmd MAGENTA

■■■■■■ Carnage Gaming Ω

■■■■■■ The Chandrian

■■■■■■■ Stoic

■■■■■■■ The Gray OrderUndercon

■■■■■■■ The Revenant

■■■■■■■ Covenant of the Phoenix

■■■■■■■ Redemption

■■■■■■■ Bad Motivator Units

■■■■■■ Nseven

■■■■■■■ No Wookies No Cookies

■■■■■■■ Dark Sith'ari

Golden Fury

The Gray Order Ω

Carnage Gaming

Covenant of the Phoenix

Undercon

Nseven

The Drunk Tanks

The Chandrian

Redemption

Forge

Bad Motivator Units

Dark Sith'ari

Edited by Tealik

Why is hmd magenta on the list? Gimping a boss fight isn't cool

To add more detail for tealik ( & thanks for creating a thread that'll get updated ) magenta used exploitation to complete the dread palace operation. If you'd like I can go & link the video proving that exploits were used, as well as confirm that they did since I was there (sadly) for all of their 3 kills making up for the dps they were missing in the 2nd phase to actually kill it. The 2nd phase of council was the only phase they couldn't exploit (outside of the final burn) as why they never killed it again after I left. Unsure how you wish to treat exploited progression but either their council kill should be removed or all of their progression.

Also, <Exit Area> was server 1st council kill + nightmare power (assuming you remove magenta due to exploitation ). Video of that kill can also be linked if you would like, no exploitation was used & I think I was the only one in both so I felt it was probably best for me to post this information & request.

Thank you for doing this tealik, I'm sure you will run this thread very well. 2 things though, 1st there's no nim power star next to our council kill lol. 2nd, hmd did cheese council and to say otherwise is just insanity. From a healers pov that first phase is where healers earn their kill. The damage that goes out in that first phase, even when no boss gets buffed is like nothing else seen in the fight. Also the tanks have to be precise on their swaps because a single second of delay can cause a wipe. When you consider that HMD made the level of difficulty easier for 4 different players, by using a single exploit, you clearly can conclude they they did not legitimately kill council.

Well the decision is up to you Tealik, no matter what you decide I will support it because at the end of the day I know who was the true "NiM" council server first killers.....Exit Area was.

Thank you

Edited by Rambeezy

I guess this would come in a way under similar situation of the "non-skip" claims we had back when TFB was progression.

A few things I think are relevant in discussing what to do with the progression status of hmd's ancient kills of council:

1. hmd never killed it without using this method, so discussions about the possibility they could have are irrelevant.

2. The cheese itself is a way to mitigate phase 1 and 3 healing required.

3. The burn phases are unaffected.

4. The real trick of the cheese was positioning calph in such a manner that he could not melee the cheese®, and the cheese® did not have to move during the effect.

(at least one other known kill used a shadow to taunt bestia to negate the swap mechanic, but obviously calphy was still wailing on the calphy tank.)

Furthermore, it is extremely unlikely that hmd will be raiding (and in that manner giving a **** about progression in swtor) anytime soon.

I would personally vote to make a note under the progression of dp (at the bottom of the list) for future on-lookers about hmd's kill status (something like blah blah blah first kill by a few months, but done arguably using an exploit, and so is not listed here blah blah blah) mainly because it was in fact so much earlier in the progression cycle.

This vote would obviously preclude the idea of completely removing the guild's progression in dp nim anyways, because no one cares about 4/5 anymore.

Finally Tealik in any event the star icon MUST be given to Exit Area's dp progression as it is without question before "nerf" which is to occur on tuesday.

Edited by DuEldrvarya

With Tealik taking over the progression thread, The Chandrian would love to come back and participate in the server progression with everyone else.

I'm glad there are now clear rules and guidelines that have been put in place so the guild that runs the progression thread can't cater it to their cheese/exploits to keep themselves "on top". Much appreciated. If you'd have us back, we'd love to participate.

As for the current discussion, I'll give credit where credit is due but doing a Nefra style exploit on Calph is not a world class kill, nor a server first kill, or even a legitimate kill. To pass it off as one not only makes your guild look ridiculous but really just makes our server look retarded. Although Exit Area are HMCheese refugees among others, if you kill a boss legitimately as I have known up to this point that they have, you have the credit in my book as being Server 1st Council Nightmare kill. Congrats.

Alrighty guys, thanks for all the input!

As far as any kind of exploitation is concerned, it will not be acceptable and will not be counted toward any progression. However, if there is proof of a legitimate kill then it will be counted (disregarding any past kills). I will not completely disregard a legitimate kill.

In regard to the current conflict, I will review the video's to confirm everything. I will treat this with the same rule relating to skipping bosses for content. (The kill will still be recorded regardless, but the position on the progression ranking will not rise, and will not countend with the guilds progressing in linear fashion). The reason for this, is mostly due to the fact that this is all in the past and I am only taking this thread over starting now. This will be dealt with once I review all of the information, so give me a little bit of time when I'm able to sit down tonight and go over everything.

GOING FORWARD -- Please review the rules in the opening post in this thread. Lets continue the progression and competition in a friendly and fair manner. Thanks guys!

*Facedesk* How could I forget the star?! Sorry guys!

Ps. I would love to have you guys back in the progression community Bawoni!

Edited by Tealik

Alrighty guys, thanks for all the input!

As far as any kind of exploitation is concerned, it will not be acceptable and will not be counted toward any progression. However, if there is proof of a legitimate kill then it will be counted (disregarding any past kills). I will not completely disregard a legitimate kill.

In regard to the current conflict, I will review the video's to confirm everything. I will treat this with the same rule relating to skipping bosses for content. (The kill will still be recorded regardless, but the position on the progression ranking will not rise, and will not contend with the guilds progressing in linear fashion). The reason for this, is mostly due to the fact that this is all in the past and I am only taking this thread over starting now. This will be dealt with once I review all of the information, so give me a little bit of time when I'm able to sit down tonight and go over everything.

GOING FORWARD -- Please review the rules in the opening post in this thread. Lets continue the progression and competition in a friendly and fair manner. Thanks guys!

*Facedesk* How could I forget the star?! Sorry guys!

Ps. I would love to have you guys back in the progression community Bawoni!

I want the Chandrian back as well!!

Thanks for responding to the situation tealik. Sorry if these first few pages got out of hand. :(

Edited by Rambeezy

For tealik, this is the 2nd of the 3 kills videos,
, at right about 9minutes it has the most clear view of the exploit. It is used earlier in the fight but in a different way, unsure if its see-able though from that pov. I can confirm that there wasn't a kill that used a different strat in that guild.

I want the Chandrian back as well!!

Thanks for responding to the situation tealik. Sorry if these first few pages got out of hand. :(

speaking of which if they want, retroactive timer linking might be a cool idea.

Obviously Chandrian had server second df nim kill with first (and only) pre-nerf timed run.

I believe they also got raptus down before redemption/undercon

Im all for smacking hmd but the only kill they have that is worth smacking is council other than that they are server first for literally everything but S&V.

Anything done by hmd as far as raiding goes is now null and void, and anybody involved in those exploited kills should be banned from ever being on a progression thread, they simply can't be trusted to not abuse any exploit they find.

"Every hmd council kill was exploited therefore every hmd player is a cheater" lawl fallacious fallacious fallacious!

Every hmd player is not a cheater but yes every hmd kill was exploited. Your argument that being associated with hmd, automatically makes you a cheater is a huge stretch. Your argument holds no meaning to the current debate. Targeting my guild, when we clearly have video evidence of all our kills being legitimate is either the most unintelligent argument or the worst attempt at trolling ever. Any mention of Exit Areas status as a trustworthy guild can only be but an attempt to derail the current debate over hmds council kills. Trololololollol

There was no claim that all hmd players were cheaters, rather that anybody previously in those exploited boss kills simply cannot be trusted to not abuse exploits again and there for should be banned from this thread simply because they cannot be trusted.

Edited by Churb

noone cares about any of this, so some dude killed a dragon by doing mad hax and ****. he probably just popped predation and 360 noscoped it. all the randy casual dragon slayers thought it was mega speed hax because they've never heard of that ability. happens all the time.