Experienced raider looking for small to medium sized imp side guild

VerpineVSN

I'm looking for a small to medium sized guild that enjoys doing operations frequently. Ideally SM-HM, as I'm burnt out on NiM at the moment and can't commit to a weekly progression team due to travel for work. I've been trying to find a nice group that has fun and is actually a group, not just a massive conquest guild with faceless members. I miss that fun raiding environment.

I am a capable tank, DPS and healer and have multiple characters and classes for each role. I have also been a guild officer and raid leader although I'd definitely like to get to know a guild before I jump into that sort of responsibility again.

Let me know if you think your guild might be a fit, either by PM on here, replying to this threat or messaging one of my characters in game (Nelri, Avrelab, Halkerr, Ja'lira'ver).

Thanks for reading, hope to see you out there

I'm looking for a small to medium sized guild that enjoys doing operations frequently. Ideally SM-HM, as I'm burnt out on NiM at the moment and can't commit to a weekly progression team due to travel for work. I've been trying to find a nice group that has fun and is actually a group, not just a massive conquest guild with faceless members. I miss that fun raiding environment.

I am a capable tank, DPS and healer and have multiple characters and classes for each role. I have also been a guild officer and raid leader although I'd definitely like to get to know a guild before I jump into that sort of responsibility again.

Let me know if you think your guild might be a fit, either by PM on here, replying to this threat or messaging one of my characters in game (Nelri, Avrelab, Halkerr, Ja'lira'ver).

Thanks for reading, hope to see you out there

hey there, experienced but flexible players like you are few & far between nowadays, so i'm sure you're gonna get a ton of replies & recruitments. Never-the-less, whenever you have a minute, feel free to check us out here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073 ....and possibly even here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=979878 (since we're in the process of building a NEW 'hardmode progression team' that a player like you just might fit into nicely, depending upon your interest...and patience :D ) .

Anyways, best of luck either way and feel free to PM me or contact me in-game with any further questions.

./tip-hat

Greetings, Verpine!

<The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is recruiting active players for challenging endgame multiplayer content, guild events, and guild teams! Please review our guild information and please contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is one guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) on the Star Forge server whose mission is to enable respectful and loyal guild members to enjoy multiplayer content and multiplayer objectives in an active, established, and endgame-focused guild.

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member knowledge and excellent proficiency of challenging endgame multiplayer content via progression teams, veteran player mentorship, and weekly educational events in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR).

How to Join RAIA:

• 5 months later...

Bumping this post to look again for any small to medium sized guilds that primarily do operations, SM and HM mostly, could get back into NiM eventually maybe, but mostly just interested in a fun group in operations. Let me know either in this threat or in a PM or message me on one of my characters in game that I mentioned in the OP.

Thanks very much

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you're looking for <The Wretched>! We're looking for fun casual players who enjoy the end game content. We're a friendly, tight knit SOCIAL guild looking for new and fun players interested in SM/HM OPs, flashpoints, conquest, and more! Discord highly encouraged! Max EXP buffs, fully unlocked flagship. PM for more info! (18+ only)

Message me, Feye, or one of our officers, or reply here and we'll get you a guild invite!

For the empire!